New York City Fight Club on August 18

Posted by Jonathan 'Catalyst' Grey • August 4, 2011 at 2:03 p.m. PDT
New York City Fight Club on August 18 A short and to the point announcement about another Fight Club was made on Capcom-Unity.

Heads up to those of you who are in the New York City area. We will be having a Fight Club on August 18th, so mark your calendars! I can tell you that Street Fighter X Tekken, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, and Street Fighter III 3rd Strike Online Edition will be making appearances. We will let you guys know more information in the following days.

Comments

XFinalVengeanceX said on August 4, 2011 at 2:07 p.m.

LOL im not going=(

Artisaban9 said on August 4, 2011 at 2:14 p.m.

YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Infern0Ant said on August 4, 2011 at 2:16 p.m.

I'm in there! Finally, I'm tired of Cali getting all the good stuffs!

kirbykirbykirby said on August 4, 2011 at 2:18 p.m.

wow sfxt cant wait to play that even though im still waiting on juri =0

gamefreak20 said on August 4, 2011 at 2:18 p.m.

Oh sweet! The New York Fight Club is coming! Except that I live in Arizona and it's far from New York. Anyway, the new build for UMvC3 is coming and people would be happy. I still agree on an Arizona Fight Club.

Xellos said on August 4, 2011 at 2:26 p.m.

Ugh. It's on a thursday. I know I almost wish I don't get that job I just interviewed for.

Dude130 said on August 4, 2011 at 2:29 p.m.

*Sigh* Why do I live in stupid Texas?

gamefreak20 said on August 4, 2011 at 2:40 p.m.

Let me remind you about flaming at the producers because of Mega Man X not in the game as you take your time to read this description.

I'm going to start writing you up if I catch any one of you sending flame baits because Mega Man X was not in the game. The DLC polls to VMvC3 says that Mega Man X makes it to the top, but the poll was a fluke. Time flies, even though Mega Man Legends 3 cancelled after the milk's gone There's no need to cry and flame over spilled milk and Mega Man X. You can be upset while you say things politely. Title says it all that if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. So anyway, I heard a rumor that Mega Man X is going to be in the game.

Sektah84 said on August 4, 2011 at 4:16 p.m.

I'm in there hopefully. I went to the other 2 I will def hit this one up.

GamePirate420 said on August 4, 2011 at 4:20 p.m.

LOL having a fight club just after the game is "Gold"
Pretty Sneaky.
I had a bunch of questions for Seth.

InitialR said on August 4, 2011 at 4:37 p.m.

GamePirate420 said on August 4, 2011 at 4:40 p.m.

Trolling Review of UMvC3 b4 it comes out

InitialR said on August 4, 2011 at 4:51 p.m.

MMinUMvC3 said on August 4, 2011 at 5:06 p.m.

Do u have to be a caretain age to get in?
and do we have to play on arcade sticks or can we use pad?

Jeffjeff9996 said on August 4, 2011 at 6:31 p.m.

Thats so boss! Can't wait to go there :).

GamePirate420 said on August 4, 2011 at 6:52 p.m.
Xellos said on August 4, 2011 at 7:20 p.m.

Fight Clubs tend to serve alcohol so they're usually 21+. No guarantee it'll be the same this time around though.

boobee_cakes said on August 4, 2011 at 10:32 p.m.

BOOYA!!! I'm so fukcing there!!!

MMinUMvC3 said on August 4, 2011 at 10:33 p.m.

@17 thx man ill try my luck anyways even though i live on lo9ngisland

VirgoBlu said on August 5, 2011 at 6:35 a.m.

Oh god please don't let it be in the spot they had the Super Street Fighter Fight Night. Got there hours early and walked away not playing.

CAPCOM NY NEEDS A BIGGER VENUE!!! WEBSTER HALL WOULD BE PERFECT!

GamePirate420 said on August 10, 2011 at 3:35 p.m.

WHERE is more info? It's been a week! STOP TEASING US CAPCOM!

xSeRiOuSx said on August 12, 2011 at 8:57 p.m.

I would really like it if they actually told us where it is going to be located by now. I am trying to plan this in advance with friends but every time they ask me where it is going to be held and what time, I have to respond with an "I Don't Know."

ProfessorWebster said on August 13, 2011 at 6:21 p.m.

Did Someone Say Webster Hall?

patrick14speedy said on August 17, 2011 at 11:43 a.m.

im going but i need to know what time and where spicificly i know its in NYC but where in NYC someone please let me in with some info.

mcmike913 said on August 18, 2011 at 9:55 a.m.

is there an age limit and if there is can i go eith my brother he's 21