Juicy Bits podcast with Juicebox S2E1.5: EVO 2011 recap

Posted by Jonathan 'Catalyst' Grey • August 4, 2011 at 10:26 a.m. PDT
Juicy Bits podcast with Juicebox S2E1.5: EVO 2011 recap A new episode of Juicy Bits with Borderland Gaming's Juicebox is now available for your listening pleasure.

In this episode, Juicebox talks briefly about mixups and his experience at Evolution 2011 last weekend, after placing 9th in Super Street Fighter 4 AE which had over 1,500 participants.

Episode 2 of Juicy Bits will resume next week, followed by bi-weekly releases for the rest of the season. If you have any questions for Juicebox, feel free to head over to the Ask Juicebox Forum on BLGaming and he may address them in an upcoming podcast!

Comments

Motoko said on August 4, 2011 at 10:29 a.m.

I'm glad he tied for 9th. I love Juicebox.

SHOGUN said on August 4, 2011 at 10:32 a.m.

That match with Shiro was pretty hype!

SAMURAI said on August 4, 2011 at 12:20 p.m.

I was hoping that Shiro picked Abel. That would be a legendary mirror match.

caruga said on August 4, 2011 at 1 p.m.

I'd like Juicebox to video blog these.

G_ram said on August 4, 2011 at 1:16 p.m.

Anybody figure out how to straight download it, I'm trying to get the file so I can listen to it at work.

ado said on August 4, 2011 at 1:59 p.m.

that shiro match was soooo hype one of my favorites for sure

SHOGUN said on August 4, 2011 at 2:31 p.m.

@ 5, click on the link that says download on the linked page, then when you get to the other page that says download, right-click and save as. It's only 9 minutes anyways. It's a real short episode. He mentions he'll be back to releasing these bi-weekly starting next week.

MessatsuRyu said on August 4, 2011 at 5:31 p.m.

shoutouts to weird al i love that song

Raven said on August 4, 2011 at 5:40 p.m.

I know Juicebox was disappointed...but 9th out of 1,500 is pretty darn good.