Street Fighter X Tekken Fight Club in the UK! London, August 20th

Posted by Who Is Alpha • August 3, 2011 at 6:54 p.m. PDT
Street Fighter X Tekken Fight Club in the UK! London, August 20th It was announced in one of Capcom Europe's blog entries that they will be hosting Fight Clubs in the UK. The featured game will be Street Fighter X Tekken, and Yoshinori Ono will be making an appearance as well. This is the first in a series of Fight Clubs that will be held so stay tuned. Here's a snip from the blog post and be sure to read the entire thing for the address and time.

The first one will be at the KO Gym East in Bethnal Green, London on 20 August, see below for the address and map. It’s going to be the first in a series of awesome events that we’re holding all over the UK where you will get to play not only a selection of the best of Capcom’s best fighting games from the past but also your first chance to play the up-coming Street Fighter x Tekken!
Legendary Street Fighter producer Yoshinori Ono on hand to sign your Street Fighter paraphernalia and lay down the law in matches of Street Fighter X Tekken. Doors open at 7.30pm and the first 50 people in the queue will get an extra special gift!

Comments

Supersf4 said on August 3, 2011 at 7:20 p.m.

I might go and check this out, my old area -__- next to my secondary school under the arches.

Maladath said on August 3, 2011 at 7:25 p.m.

I'm gonna be there :D

warick1991 said on August 3, 2011 at 7:56 p.m.

does anybody know if they will be using arcade sticks, or controller to play street fighter x tekken? and will it be on ps3 or xbox?

SteadiestShark said on August 3, 2011 at 8:37 p.m.

I'd go, but honestly - **** public transport at that time at night. Hell, even getting there would be expensive for me, both effort-wise and money-wise.

riku45 said on August 3, 2011 at 11:30 p.m.

@4 yeh I would not like to use public transport in east london late in the night either lol :P get a cab home? :D

Zabby said on August 4, 2011 at 1:22 a.m.

I don't need to bring a stick do I?

darkspirit138 said on August 4, 2011 at 4:53 a.m.

Is this something I'll actually be able to do? Hell yes!

DarkCyclone said on August 4, 2011 at 5:01 a.m.

Can't make it out to this one.

I'm assuming they'll hold one in Birmingham or somewhere in the West Mids, in which case, I'LL BE THERE!!!