Updated: Shuma Gorath & Jill Marvel vs. Capcom 3 DLC characters

Posted by Jonathan 'Catalyst' Grey • November 16, 2010 at 10:14 a.m. PST
Updated again: Official MvC3 artwork for Shuma Gorath & Jill Valentine was added into this story, along with a higher quality image of the special edition extras and additional shots of the GameStop bonuses.

It was made official this morning that users who purchase the special edition of Marvel vs. Capcom 3 for $69.99 will be able to download two playable DLC Characters — Shuma Gorath and Jill Valentine, four weeks after the titled is launched.

Here's a look at the special edition package contents along with MvC3 artwork for Shuma Gorath and Jill Valentine.

Click images for larger versions

Users will also receive these items when they pick up the collector's edition.

• Steelbook case featuring exclusive art work.

• Comic/Art book- A 12-page prologue comic, written by Marvel writer Frank Tieri, plus campaign art and a curated selection of fan art.

• 1-month Subscription to Marvel Digital Comics, providing unlimited online access to Marvel content.

• People who pre-order through GameStop will receive MvC3 console decals created by Fathead. Also, character cards with a move list and descriptions.

Tip sent in by Suppi, GamerKim and JButler.

Comments

Sakura said on November 15, 2010 at 11:05 p.m.

Sold...

boulderabuser said on November 15, 2010 at 11:06 p.m.

I guess this makes the Resident Evil series to be the first to have a trio representing it.

cadnexus said on November 15, 2010 at 11:07 p.m.

It's also on Ebgames as well, but I didn't see a soundtrack CD. I'm switching my order!!!

SmokeRulz said on November 15, 2010 at 11:08 p.m.

I want to see some official confirmation. When it comes to credible sources, GameStop is pretty low on the list.

Wouldn't be a shocker, though, that's two MVC2 veterans. I'd rather they just be in the damn normal game though.

powderedtoastman said on November 15, 2010 at 11:08 p.m.

wow capcom ready to cash in on DLC characters before the final roster is shown. time to go cry in the corner, and now shuma-gorath is confirm from that random leaked list

Hakansoilbarrel said on November 15, 2010 at 11:10 p.m.

(FYI Gamestop = Ebgames now. Just sayin'.

Also, WOOT JILL IS A MEMBER OF THE STARS! I'm happy Shuma is back, too, but I couldn't do his moves for shiz T-T)

Oroku_Saki said on November 15, 2010 at 11:11 p.m.

@#5
We've been informed since day 1 that, they would be DLC characters.

Nyoronoru said on November 15, 2010 at 11:13 p.m.

DLC characters no problem. DLC shown about three-four months from release date... that's bad. Just make sure you can put in what you want to put in and then release the game.

I was under an impression that DLC would be done by fan demand after the game was released. Knowing Capcom, they're probably already on the disk too.

ScytheWP said on November 15, 2010 at 11:14 p.m.

Will they be on the disc though, so they can just charge us for a more full roster when we buy the game? That really sucks...

cadnexus said on November 15, 2010 at 11:15 p.m.

ONCE again the leak list is FAKE!!!!! It doesn't have Jill Valentine

SoundwaveButcher said on November 15, 2010 at 11:16 p.m.

the game will bring 30 fighters,
the DLC will bring 60 more fighters,lol

Suppi said on November 15, 2010 at 11:16 p.m.

from the picture it seems to be RE5 battle suit jill ;D

ScytheWP said on November 15, 2010 at 11:16 p.m.

@ 4

Gamestop leaked Zombies in Black Ops. This is probably legit.

JackieAstro said on November 15, 2010 at 11:20 p.m.

I'd hold my opinion right now about DLC. They might be doing it like BlazBlue with Mu-12. You can unlock them by doing some rigorous challenge or be lazy or time consumed at work (in my case) and buy them instead.

theknight618 said on November 15, 2010 at 11:20 p.m.

Check the side of the box! You can see some of the art off the back! Looks like PSYLCOKE!!!

powderedtoastman said on November 15, 2010 at 11:20 p.m.

@#5 i knew there was gonna be DLC characters but damn, showing them before the final roster and way before release. thats like saying yea we started throwing in them questionable characters so we can save the meat for DLC and cash it in.

crispylinks77 said on November 15, 2010 at 11:21 p.m.

Bring in Donna Troy, Harley Quinn, and Batman.

Haha, I know they are DC, but I can imagine just how good well they would play in this game's style of play.

If only this was Marvel vs. DC vs. Capcom :(

crispylinks77 said on November 15, 2010 at 11:23 p.m.

I seriously doubt that. Because Arc Sys actually cares about their fans lol. They gave the option to buy Mu just in case some people are not good enough to unlock by themselves.

Capcom is a money-grubbing company, everybody knows that :)

sabrage said on November 15, 2010 at 11:24 p.m.

This is nothing... Just wait for the DLC crapstorm

crispylinks77 said on November 15, 2010 at 11:26 p.m.

That MVC3 picture of Jill is sexy.

Also, which picture are you looking at? If you are talking about the artwork on the left (the girl in the middle), I think it's Tron Bonne.

Although I would love for Psylocke to be in this game.

BlankaBeast said on November 15, 2010 at 11:27 p.m.

crispy links baby....crisssppyyyyy!

OSM said on November 15, 2010 at 11:27 p.m.

No way. So they really are doing DLC, I might actually get this just for Jill.

Dynames said on November 15, 2010 at 11:27 p.m.

@#15, I can't really tell what you are looking at but if you looking at the female in between Wolverine and Capt America on the middle case. That's X-23, you can see her claw.

theknight618 said on November 15, 2010 at 11:28 p.m.

Nah, just that little edge to the side of the actual disc. Blue wraps around some kind of limb. Probably from the back artwork they aren't showing off!

Quas said on November 15, 2010 at 11:29 p.m.

@15 homie that's x-23 you can see the claws. lol sorry to burst your bubble

Carpark said on November 15, 2010 at 11:31 p.m.

Battlesuit Jill... *sigh*

I TAKE EVERY BIT OF CRITICISM FOR THIS GAME BACK, MVC3 IS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Jill better be top tier.

Icytor said on November 15, 2010 at 11:35 p.m.

Lol, well at least the people who wanted Gorath back can stop bitching XD. Very cool piece of news, i thought a jill chris and wesker team would be awesome and lo and behold it is. Heres hoping they are good instead of sucky.

MALDA said on November 15, 2010 at 11:36 p.m.

Alfrebaut said on November 15, 2010 at 11:37 p.m.

What I like about this is the implication that DLC characters are a possibility. What I don't is that there is day 28 DLC which is "included" in the collector's edition. If Jill and Shuma Gorath end up being good, it will force 70% of the players to HAVE to download them. It also means tournaments might be a tiny bit harder to run because they have to be downloaded to every machine(unless they are banned, like in SCIV, the only other fighting game I know of with DLC characters).

But whatever, this game is going to be rubbish anyway with still no characters from Breath of Fire or Phoenix Wright. When they announced Thor, I had high hopes, but it seems like he's the worst character released so far, so I'm skeptical about that as well.

BlazinBlizzard said on November 15, 2010 at 11:39 p.m.

#7...yea but not everyone knew that.

Aniways, I don't really care much about Shuma tbh BUT on the other hand Jill is def the selling point here for me. Loved her in MVC2 and will love her in MVC3. I already have my first set team and back-up i think but let's see if she can sneak her way into my top 3 lol. All in all, I'm very excited---I was gonna get a collector's edition regardless! BTW(as I assume but hope so aniways, since these companies these days are money grubbing whores) ...let's keep are fingers crossed for this "DLC" to be F-R-E-E and not P-AI-D for those of us who ACTUALLY purchase this edition----am I right?

OSM said on November 15, 2010 at 11:40 p.m.

Wait. RE5 Jill? Oh screw that that's pretty lame.

Icytor said on November 15, 2010 at 11:44 p.m.

@#31

Eh i dont mind the new look of Jill, This is 2010, so if 2010 Jill was the one with the blond ponytail so be it. Besides i actually like the contrast between the coustumes of Wesker Jill and Chris. Though i wonder whether jill will play like a faster run and gun shooter then chris with some cqc skills like wesker or try to make her more like her MvC2 playstyle. Only time will tell.

gammabolt17 said on November 15, 2010 at 11:46 p.m.

If this game gets any better I will spontaneously combust

theknight618 said on November 15, 2010 at 11:46 p.m.

So I'm REALLY THE ONLY ONE who sees PSYLOCKE on that LITTLE EDGE next to the DISC?

Is this exciting new news making me go crazy? It's possible.

MetroidG said on November 15, 2010 at 11:47 p.m.

I'm still excited and since its battle suit jill she should get some new moves, but knowing them probably nothing but a level 3 change since they said no tyrant.

Icytor said on November 15, 2010 at 11:50 p.m.

@theknight618

Lol i see it dude, it is just very hard to tell. Btw what is the blue face right above that striped arm O_o?(Btw the arm in question is on the 3rd box from the right on the right side of the slot where the MvC3 disk would be. Bad representation of the boxes--->[][][This box][] )

SmokeRulz said on November 15, 2010 at 11:51 p.m.

So... How long before buyers of the normal game will be able to download the two characters? I don't want the 70 dollar version and all the damn trinkets, I want to get the game by itself from my work with my employee discount.

CBX said on November 15, 2010 at 11:53 p.m.

I'm welling to bet that capcom has several sets of dlc characters on disc ready to go if jill and gorath are being released 1 month after release silly capcom gimmicks are for kids....

Kiyo said on November 15, 2010 at 11:58 p.m.

You know 70 bucks for all that's actually not that bad...

Tyshi said on November 15, 2010 at 11:59 p.m.

FFFFFFFFFFFf Jill and Shuma? Getting some f'ing throw backs hell yeah! GET HYPE!!!

Dynames said on November 16, 2010 at 12:03 a.m.

If that's Psylocke then her biceps got HUGE. She only has the 2 stripes on her biceps. Her thighs only have 1 stripe before her stockings and the color is off. Her costume is more blue/dark blue. That image is close to teal.

theknight618 said on November 16, 2010 at 12:07 a.m.

Nevermind. It's the side of this art:

which didn't show up anywhere else in the pic, so I forgot about it (though it's my favorite). No Psylocke. At least not yet.

topdawg122 said on November 16, 2010 at 12:13 a.m.

@theknight618, those colors on the side of the disc are the same colors as Wolverine's shoulders. So I think that is just Wolvie, but that face above it looks like it could be something. To me it looks like a dude with a blue helmet?, with red eyes and you could see him laughing as well.
Any way I'm totally sold on this special edition, it's only 10 more dollars for a lot of great content.

Darts said on November 16, 2010 at 12:13 a.m.

Storm? Eh, whatever

Taskmaster? Sounds cool

Lei-Lei? http://snarkerati.com/movie-news/file...

PsychoJosh said on November 16, 2010 at 12:14 a.m.

Dynames said on November 16, 2010 at 12:15 a.m.

It's ok, Knight. I want Psylocke too.

Slidikins said on November 16, 2010 at 12:16 a.m.

Hearing that Jill was in the game made me reconsider not buying the game, but upon seeing that it's the abomination known as RE5 Jill, I'm definitely not getting it. At least, not getting this collector's edition.

Icytor said on November 16, 2010 at 12:17 a.m.

For anyone who wants it a supposed "leaked list" has been put on shoryuken.com, and it was said to be pretty legit because it specifically said that shun and jill were DLC, and megaman was not on it :O!

Ex_Ein said on November 16, 2010 at 12:18 a.m.

Jill is getting an overhall (they deconfirmed appearance of Zombies due to their like Nemesis dude to their apperance) anyway the Real green is back!! Shuma Gorath and Hulk baby back together again joined by She Hulk

BearShark said on November 16, 2010 at 12:18 a.m.

Does no one else notice the new release date?
2/15/2011

It's like the chocolate after Valentines Day.

Negative_Penalty said on November 16, 2010 at 12:20 a.m.

DLC may save this game from some of its terrible character choices.

MadHam said on November 16, 2010 at 12:21 a.m.

man this special edition is so worth it this is way more better then the sf4 special edition which wasn't all that great but two dlc characters with along with a tin box of goodies you can't say you do not want this man capcom you sure do know how to rob people of their money.

Gameplan said on November 16, 2010 at 12:24 a.m.

I have mixed feelings about this. I'm glad Jill made it into the game, but at the same time I don't like the idea of DLC characters at release date. I mean, if this info is true, then is pretty obvious those characters are being developed right now side by side with rest of the cast, then why not include them in the game as standard characters instead of as DLC?

kara said on November 16, 2010 at 12:26 a.m.

xShonuffx said on November 16, 2010 at 12:33 a.m.

I can't wait to see what excuses Sven and S-kill comes up with this time to explain the Gamestop leak AND the leak list which so far seems dead on. Still i'd rather have something offical to drool on.

Morris said on November 16, 2010 at 12:41 a.m.

I can`t stand reading more "leaked lists".
Obviously all of them are a fake, they always appear after new announcements and confirmations. I don't doubt that they are based on correct primary or long draft lists, but any of them are the final one.I'm sure that Capcom will mantain their secret very well protected until the end, maybe with two final surprising characters. Seth said they were working on it, trying to increase the final roster.
Jill wasn't in any list. I don't need more proves.

raymizzie said on November 16, 2010 at 12:42 a.m.

wait, so if you don't pre-order you won't get these 2 characters till when? because frankly neither of these characters appeal to me in any way. i'm just wondering what's the big deal, isn't the game coming out in like 5 months? shouldn't this just be regular content. if you're gonna add dlc at least incorporate better more wanted characters like ghost rider, or punisher, shoot..even professor x would be awesome in this game. how bout night crawler? there are so many overlooked chars it's not even funny ;( too bad this game is merely for marvel to advertise their upcoming projects then to please their current fans, that's big business for you.

cadnexus said on November 16, 2010 at 12:44 a.m.

I'm sorry, but I hope Jill plays completely different with hardly no summonings,but just a few...leave the summonings to Frank West. I like her RE 5 Costume though. Should of been the black girl lol.

DynaDASH said on November 16, 2010 at 12:44 a.m.

...¿DLC? ¿Are you kidding? I was expecting Shumie to be a default in the roster ¿now I have to PAY to use him?
Ugh.

Ett said on November 16, 2010 at 12:47 a.m.

What about Europe!! I want !

Icytor said on November 16, 2010 at 12:47 a.m.

Lol they probably will drop it and it will either be free dlc or they will add more characters to it and have it cost like $5.99. Hoping it is the first one

Struggs said on November 16, 2010 at 12:54 a.m.

@Icytor That list is wrong because Thor isn't even on it. Just another leaked list that is bs.

Ex_Ein said on November 16, 2010 at 12:55 a.m.

kara Shuma doesn't morph
xShonuffx jill v wasn't on the list so list is fake because it said nothing about Jill v

goron_ninja said on November 16, 2010 at 12:55 a.m.

leak list is wrong cuz theres shotos and a darkstalker on it and they were disconfirmed. why do peeps keep posting garbage lists and expect people to believe them?

Ex_Ein said on November 16, 2010 at 1 a.m.

Akuma has been deconfirmed
Darkstalkers character have been Deconfirmed
Jean Grey( Dark Phoenix) has been deconfirmed
Seth said take the the shadows with a grain of salt

SO THAT THIS 'LIST' IS BULLSH*T http://shoryuken.com/content/full-mar...

Shareware said on November 16, 2010 at 1 a.m.

I'M MAD CAUSE CAPCOM MADE THESE CHARACTERS DLC INSTEAD OF ON DISC. WAH.

Get over it and just be glad you're even getting them in this game.

And that you're getting this game at all.

DynaDASH said on November 16, 2010 at 1:01 a.m.

¿Be glad? Not like they are doing us a favor.

BlackHart said on November 16, 2010 at 1:04 a.m.

officially NOT buying this game now.
smfh

& @theknight618

I see psylocke's leg with the stripes across it as well, and it appears to be her and not wolverine, as it seems to be more flesh colored.

jesuslovessatan said on November 16, 2010 at 1:08 a.m.

this is the best news ive heard from this game. my main team in mvc2 was jill, iron man and psylocke, so having her in the game is ultra crunk.

Fightingfan69 said on November 16, 2010 at 1:12 a.m.

so in order to get Jill and shuma you have to buy the collectors edition? I would assume then that Jill and Shuma can be DLC for those that don't want to order the CE at a price of course.

I think it's for certain that capcom will do more DLC when there is demand for it. Sure enough I would be eager to get my hands on Jill and Shuma when the game comes out. They are both fun characters to use.

JoseRufus said on November 16, 2010 at 1:16 a.m.

I THINK I SEE HER LEG

STILL I HOPE THEY MAKE HULK AND SHE-HULK RED WHILE THEY ARE ON THE X - FACTOR STAGE

youngu89 said on November 16, 2010 at 1:18 a.m.

The "Leaked" list has no Thor, and no "Mind Melting Character that Seth was talking about" Its Fake

youngu89 said on November 16, 2010 at 1:21 a.m.

The leaked list is Fake, That is my opinion

yes4me said on November 16, 2010 at 1:26 a.m.

I always been a fan of Lovecraft. I hope Shuma Gorath is decent this time. If it is, I will play it.

Loghorn said on November 16, 2010 at 1:32 a.m.

Sheesh, can everyone shut up about those moronic leaked lists, please? It's getting old, & has been proven wrong time & time again.

Dormammu, Jill Valentine, & Modok: Never on the leaked roster.
Akuma, Emma Frost, Mr. Fantastic: Deconfirmed.

When will you people get it through your thick skulls? Stop believing everything that's unofficial when it first pops up.

Loghorn said on November 16, 2010 at 1:34 a.m.

Oh, Thor wasn't in those rosters, either.

Ex_Ein said on November 16, 2010 at 1:54 a.m.

Shuma Gorath is a Robert E Howard not love craft

J said on November 16, 2010 at 2:18 a.m.

Goddamn, Shumie and Jill were two of my favorite characters in MvC2... Guess I'm gonna get this. Well played Capcom, well played. I wished they'd use her RE1 or RE3 look though, but I guess it would clash with Chris and Wesker.

KenScrub said on November 16, 2010 at 2:24 a.m.

way to go and screw us on more money capcom with dlc characters BEFORE THE GAME IS EVEN OUT!

If game isn't out yet and is still months away there is no excuse to be paying for characters that should be included into the game.

halo said on November 16, 2010 at 2:35 a.m.

HAHA FINALLY! I was sure the extra bit on info coming from Capcom would concern the Special Edition!!!

Phynx said on November 16, 2010 at 2:37 a.m.

DLC... it really is a despicable business model. I have yet to buy a single item of such, but unfortunately not enough people share my disdain; it continues to prevail.

halo said on November 16, 2010 at 2:41 a.m.

@ #79 - how did they 'screw us up"? Did you see the price of the Special Edition? Just freaking go buy it and get the DLC characters! What's the big deal? Its not as if they are asking for $100 just to get the 2 characters. Anyone can opt to buy this AWESOME looking special edition and get the DLC characters as a bonus. Why get the regular version if you are such a hardcore fan anyways? BlazBlue pulled the same trick with Continuum Shift. DLC is used as an incentive from ALL companies nowadays. You can expect more DLC characters to be released during the course of the next year and perhaps beyond and that isn't a bad thing at all.

portalsofmadnes said on November 16, 2010 at 2:47 a.m.

Special edition!Jill Valentine!!Shuma-Gorath!!!Hyped!But I have to pay extra for them!!!!Nooo!...Shuma-Gorath,Super Skrull,and Zero ma new team:)

KenScrub said on November 16, 2010 at 2:55 a.m.

@82 "how did they 'screw us up"?"

By adding DLC before the game is even out. Full Price game is no longer $60 its now $70. Its one thing to have DLC AFTER the game comes out. Like Few months later. Then its more optional. But what we have here is you got characters ready for DLC on game release well there is no excuse for them just to be in the regular roster.

TLDR: DLC on RELEASE Date should just be with full game. $60=unfinished game $70= finished game. Thats just bullsh!t.

TCal said on November 16, 2010 at 3 a.m.

Not a fan of Gamestop.
I hope Best Buy also have the CE

Smorgasboard said on November 16, 2010 at 3:11 a.m.

@KenScrub

The whole idea of this promotion is to give people a reason to buy the Collector edition. If you think that Capcom would have spent time and money to develop Jill and Shuma Gorath if there wasn't going to be a collector's edition, that's just bulldroppings.

halo said on November 16, 2010 at 3:21 a.m.

@#84

The DLC is a timed release, we still have no idea if and how much they will cost. What i am saying is, if you really want the game its best to pay $60 for a handsome Special Edition and get those for free. The Special Edition is well worth the $60 IMO, you get an exclusive comic book, a great steel case, 2 DLC characters for free plus more. So fans are probably going to get the SE while those who aren't really fans of the series and just buy it for a casual play-through won't probably care much for Jill and Shuma. Since Capcom is making the DLC available 4 months after the game's release it means that they never intended on having them as part of the core game.

On that note, Sven and Seth, when discussing aspects of SSF IV, they said they wouldn't charge for DLC which is essential and not pure cosmetic and that seemed to include gameplay additions.tweaks but also characters...? Maybe the DLC fighters won't go on sale. Maybe its how Namco had Darth Vader on PS3 and Yoda on 360 versions of Soul Calibur IV and then they offered both as paid DLC? So far we only have the GameStop deal. Maybe more deals with other stores will come up which may (or may not) include different characters - just as it was the case with, let's say, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit where depending on where you pre-order the game you get a different set of bonus cars.
And speaking of racing games, that's not all that different is it? Forza3, Need for Speed and various other games offer extra car packs all the time. So what stops fighting games from following a similar path?

J said on November 16, 2010 at 3:22 a.m.

I wanna see Shuma Gorath in motion. Gonna look so sick in 3D!

Ermapume said on November 16, 2010 at 3:30 a.m.

I AM SO F****ING HYPE MY FEEBLE MINDED HEAD WILL EXPLODE...I...I THINK I MIGHT SIEZE...I don't care if I get the collector's edition for the character's or buy Shuma myself. My team is COMPLETE!

chickenwings said on November 16, 2010 at 3:38 a.m.

i wonder which jill they will use. Old mvc2 jill or re5 body suit jill? SHe might be an all new character this time around, could be interesting.

Ex_Ein said on November 16, 2010 at 3:44 a.m.

chicken wings it shows Re5 jill on the image

Ex_Ein said on November 16, 2010 at 3:45 a.m.

and Shuma's Image on that thing(they're in the bottom right) look slick!!

Super_Shoto_Fighter_4 said on November 16, 2010 at 3:46 a.m.

OMG I use Shuma Gorath in Marvel Super Hero's vs Street Fighter and MvsC2. I hope he's still a charge based character. Mystic Stare FTW

Jill looks like a new character. I hope Excella or Sheva are in the the game.

Shareware said on November 16, 2010 at 3:48 a.m.

Yeah. Ever heard of gratitude? Wait this is Eventhubs. That doesn't exist here.

Well, let me break this down for you, Capcom didn't HAVE to make this game. They didn't even originally WANT to. But you and I begged and hoped a petitioned, and... What do you know? Due to FAN DEMAND, they decided to pull this project together. And unless I'm mistaken, that's a favor. They made this for US. They even shipped over TVC for the die hard fan base for that game.

So should we be glad? What the f@#k do YOU think?

MadHam said on November 16, 2010 at 3:52 a.m.

WTF? why the f*** is everyone crying about the dlc characters ten more measly bucks you get almost 40 dollars or more worth of cool stuff which seems worth it and besides haven't you heard dlc is the way to go look at arc systems what they are doing with bbct alot of people said they were not buying any of the dlc characters yea...sure you would be very surprised to see valkenhayns and mokotos showing up online.

MadHam said on November 16, 2010 at 3:57 a.m.

sorry about that I meant to say bbcs instead of bbct OOPS! my bad.

MrPavy said on November 16, 2010 at 4:06 a.m.

shuma is a waste.i cant believe so much people cried about megaman for DLC and they still make another choice

DynaDASH said on November 16, 2010 at 4:12 a.m.

@#97 Shareware

Mr. or Ms. Shareware,

¿Gratitude? Sure, let's thank them for making up a game that will be sold to us with download content that will most likely be in the disc in the first place (so you might probably pay to unlock them, actually, so the word "downloadable" is redundant, happened with Versus Mode in RE5 ¿Remember? People went crazy against that one).

It's business, not a favor. Don't be delusional, in this case you are mistaken, they are the ones making money, unless you become a pro and start winning tournaments or giving out expensive lessons.

A favor would be to take every request into consideration and to add DLC for free, that would be a favor. But since this is a business, they won't.

And yes, it's annoying they have to release Jill and Shumie as "DLC", because the game has not been released yet. It would be understandable that they decided to put them in -after- the release, and to actually download the characters, not just unlock them.

DemonDethchase said on November 16, 2010 at 4:25 a.m.

If Resi has a trio now maybe, hopefully we will get Virgil as well. If we do that would be a nice bonus considering last night my team was completed after they announced Zero who will be joining Dante and Magneto.

Come on Vergil!

Also I would say £2 maybe £3 (thats $3/$4 for my American friends out there) be a decent asking price for new DLC, maybe £5 or £6 ($8 $9) at the most if they decide to release DLC as a double pack (of both Capcom and Marvel). I would never expect a free character but they are more than welcome to make them free if they really feel like it lol

I just hope they don't punt them out at a price like £5/$8 a pop for one character like with BlazBlue's DLC characters

SoundwaveButcher said on November 16, 2010 at 4:38 a.m.

the only villain Capcom has is Wesker(Tron Bonne?),its a little strange...no Willy,Sigma,Seth,Gill,Bison,Pyron,Jedah.

Load more comments