Very early Super Street Fighter 4 tier list speculation

Posted by Jonathan 'Catalyst' Grey • May 15, 2010 at 8:02 p.m. PDT
Very early Super Street Fighter 4 tier list speculation FallenAngel pointed out a new tier listing for Super Street Fighter 4 which appeared on this Japanese wiki site.

Important disclaimer: The game hasn't even been out officially for 30 days yet, so the listing below needs to be taken with a grain of salt, then a teaspoon, hell, you should probably just dump the whole container of salt on this.

Tiers are an extremely debatable subject — even when a game has been out for years — and considering how early in it's infancy Super Street Fighter 4 is, this should tell you right off you can't take this list at face value.

But the listing below gives you an idea of what some of the community thinks of the various characters at this stage of the game.

Also, keep in mind that Abel was rated very highly in the early days of vanilla Street Fighter 4 and moved down considerably over time, while C. Viper started out near the bottom and moved up to a respectable position.

Tiers can and do change.

A+
Rufus, Abel, Sagat, Guile
A
Dhalsim, M. Bison (Dictator), Ryu, Ken, Balrog (Boxer), Chun-Li, Ibuki, E. Honda, Akuma
B+
Dee Jay, T. Hawk, C. Viper, Zangief, Dudley, Seth, Rose
B
El Fuerte, Adon, Vega (Claw), Blanka, Cammy, Cody, Juri, Gouken
C+
Hakan, Guy, Fei Long, Gen, Makoto, Sakura
C
Dan

It's also worth noting that IPlayWinner.com recently posted their own tier listing, compiled by some notable names in the community, although there's been a lot of discussion back and forth as to how accurate it is.

Comments

SatsuiNoMoney said on May 15, 2010 at 8:06 p.m.

woah guile and abel at A+ tier. this is going to be interesting

SugaFree said on May 15, 2010 at 8:09 p.m.

Tier lists are always funny to look at.

sabrewulf said on May 15, 2010 at 8:09 p.m.

okey ima say that this tier list VERY VERY EARLY, Guile A+ is somewhat incredible

Stop said on May 15, 2010 at 8:12 p.m.

There are no such things as tiers.

zUkUu said on May 15, 2010 at 8:12 p.m.

A++ Sagat, Akuma,

A+ Rufus, Chun-Li

A Guile, Abel, Dhalsim, M. Bison (Dictator), Ryu, Ken, Balrog (Boxer), Ibuki, E. Honda, Akuma, Dudley

B+ Blanka, Dee Jay, C. Viper, Zangief, Seth, Rose, Cody, Juri

B T. Hawk, Adon, Vega (Claw), Cammy, Gouken

C+ El Fuerte, Hakan, Guy, Fei Long, Makoto, Sakura

C Gen, Dan

/fixed

SinisterGame said on May 15, 2010 at 8:13 p.m.

juri in at a B below rose ahahah

SteadiestShark said on May 15, 2010 at 8:13 p.m.

Yeeeeah, Guile A+

Riiiight.

Then again, those Japanese players are ridiculous with him in SF4...

Super_Chun said on May 15, 2010 at 8:14 p.m.

Incoming flood of Abel, Guile, and Rufus players on xbox live in 3...2...1...

SonicFlash122 said on May 15, 2010 at 8:14 p.m.

I've been playing Guile since vanilla and I can honestly say that he is definitely not A+. B,B+ maybe but not top tier. Ryu, Sagat, and Akuma still run the show. This is way early.

SmokeRulz said on May 15, 2010 at 8:16 p.m.

Yeah this is going to change considerably in a few months.

Dalenoix said on May 15, 2010 at 8:16 p.m.

Super Tiers Fighter IV....

ROBODEKA_Q said on May 15, 2010 at 8:19 p.m.

Love how slow eventhubs is on the news. On a side note these tiers do nothing but cause butthurt among the fans. Wait a few months if not years for a proper tier list.

JinZo said on May 15, 2010 at 8:22 p.m.

Sakura at C+? I say she's around B.

Guile is definitely around A but I wouldn't say top.

Abel too should be around A but not top.. his new Ultra is insanely good but that doesn't justify him being top tier.

Other than that, looks accurate.

CONSTvariable23 said on May 15, 2010 at 8:28 p.m.

Hm. I don't necessarily agree with all of this, but it makes enough sense in general that I would accept it as the "official" list, unlike the IPlayWinner one which is crap. I know people are going to object especially to the placements of Cody, Juri, and Guy, but remember the Blanka Factor: some characters seem very strong at first, but lose their charm once people figure out exactly how their stuff can be countered. I would buy all of those three as such characters, especially Guy.

The only thing I have no choice but to call BS on is Cammy moving up while Sakura stays where she was. Cammy got a major damage nerf and her new Ultra is worthless. Sakura got no notable nerfs, a better crossup (in a game where crossups are extremely useful), and a great new Ultra (again, very important). No way are the Sakura changes insignificant, and no way in Hell is Cammy improved.

LearningFast said on May 15, 2010 at 8:33 p.m.

Guile A+ lol he must be getting used alot in Japan lol thats the only one I got a problem with the rest seems ok

griever2000 said on May 15, 2010 at 8:36 p.m.

well we must take in consideration that japanese have a different way of player compared to the other nation...no wonder we see rose B+ on jap tier list and rose D on the american tier list...but anyway I must say: stick to your favorite character, learn how to use them and you will see that tier list means nothing when you have skills

AceKillah said on May 15, 2010 at 8:37 p.m.

Guile - A+.......LMFAO AHAHAH HAHAHA AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!1111!!!
Dudley - about right
Seth - about right
Guy - wow didnt think he would be that low
Cody - wow definitely surprised on that one
Blanka - even though i hate him with a passion he is definitely higher *sadly*

ROBODEKA_Q said on May 15, 2010 at 8:37 p.m.

@15 Cammy actually got buffs along with those nerfs, her Cannon Spike is a lot safer on block then it was before, her cross up has a bigger hitbox, her spin knuckle comes out A LOT faster, her pokes have more range and Cannon Spike generally has more stun. So before you talk out your ass do some research.

AceKillah said on May 15, 2010 at 8:39 p.m.

also F*CK YOU RUFUS

OomackattackoO said on May 15, 2010 at 8:40 p.m.

THERE ARE NOOOO SUCH THINGS AS TIER....NUMBER 5 DEEJAY ON XBL

Hrm said on May 15, 2010 at 8:43 p.m.

Can't say I'm entirely surprised by the placement of most of them, though I've never cared much for tiers.
I'll keep on trying to make my way with Makoto.

irrenmann said on May 15, 2010 at 8:45 p.m.

I don't think there is that much of a gap between Dee Jay and Guile, and I am not at all sure that Dan is any weaker than several of the people on the lower half of that list.

Rorshock520 said on May 15, 2010 at 8:48 p.m.

B+
Rose

I came.

Catalyst said on May 15, 2010 at 8:50 p.m.

What's funny about Dan is that the developers tried to keep him as the worst character in the game, but some of the community seems to feel he got a good deal better, might not be the worst anymore.

EasierToRun09 said on May 15, 2010 at 8:56 p.m.

I am really ok with Abel being A tier. A+ tier? Stretching it, as much as I want it to happen, but A tier definitely.

I think Guile belongs where he's at, though. It's amazing what adjusting a charge time can do for a character.

HypahVypah said on May 15, 2010 at 9:02 p.m.

I, as well as many others, predicted Makoto would be low tier in SSFIV because her game doesn't translate well to the zone-heavy and defensive style of SSFIV and the fireball game that it promotes.

Having played tons of Viper, and like all Viper players, I lost VERY consistently when I first picked her up and it took 200+ matches before my win rate started to turn around. With Makoto, I don't ever see that happening. Her tools are too out of place and gimped to be worth the risk involved in getting close enough to use them. Karakusa is nice against people that don't know how to keep her out, but if you want command grabs, there are characters that do it better and cause damage directly, rather than having to combo after it and hope the opponent doesn't just c.jab his way out of whatever she has planned next. Fukiage is still limited in its usage and Oroshi sucks more than it did in 3S, and since you can no longer pressure with Karakusa after a Hayate, she's no threat after a Hayate. The mystery's gone because there's no 50/50 mixup potential anymore. Girl needs buffs BIG time.

Bibuki said on May 15, 2010 at 9:08 p.m.

haha what a piece of crap. I can't believe someone wrote that list. I should already give up on my vanilla main, Guile, since he's gonna be overused now. I kinda like that people think that Guy sucks. I guess I'm destined to play with low tier

Saboeur00 said on May 15, 2010 at 9:10 p.m.

This list is obviously pure assumption. I mean anybody who has actually been playing the game knows Dan is a way better character than Hakan.

HouseWD said on May 15, 2010 at 9:11 p.m.

I think this one is more accurate http://iplaywinner.com/news/2010/5/13...

A: Rufus, Akuma, Abel, Dictator, Boxer, Ryu, Chun Li

B+: Ibuki, Zangief, E. Honda, Blanka, Sagat, Guile, T Hawk, Juri

B: El Fuerte, Dhalsim, Cammy, Fei Long, Ken, Seth, C. Viper

C: DeeJay, Adon, Dudley, Cody, Gouken, Claw

D: Rose, Gen, Hakan, Guy, Makoto, Sakura, Dan

radica said on May 15, 2010 at 9:12 p.m.

Assuming you consider a +or- for all the tiers since it's all new its about right except for Cammy over Sakura.

HouseWD said on May 15, 2010 at 9:15 p.m.

Oppss didnt read the last part.

But still no way sagat A+

DRain said on May 15, 2010 at 9:16 p.m.

@HouseWD: I'm not so sure about the list,to be honest. Dudley seems like he would at least be mid-tier.

I feel really sad about Makoto, though. I liked her playstyle in Third Strike, but she's just way too easy to keep out in SSF4.

R4HU1 said on May 15, 2010 at 9:17 p.m.

Waaaay too early but noted!

Losha said on May 15, 2010 at 9:18 p.m.

Yeah go Guy! You rock that D tier!

sagatgivesyouscurvy said on May 15, 2010 at 9:20 p.m.

This tier list is way to early, like no one's fully accomplished anything in this short amount of time...but either way I'm sticking to my three (Akuma, Balrog, Cody)

Garr31 said on May 15, 2010 at 9:22 p.m.

T. Hawk and Dee Jay above Cody, Juri, and Adon?

That's like the opposite of what the community seems to think.

CONSTvariable23 said on May 15, 2010 at 9:24 p.m.

@#19/ROBODEKA_Q:

I was aware of all of those except for Cannon Spike having more stun, which doesn't really impress me any more than the others. Better pokes, okay, I'll give you that, but a subtle change doesn't make up for the hugely disproportionate damage nerf to her best move. As for the rest, what you seem to be missing is that real tier lists are based on high level play, not what works in laggy online matches against scrubs. But feel free to go win a serious tournament with her and prove me wrong. Seriously, I'd like that, Cammy is actually one of my favorite characters, but I'm just not buying this. In SFIV *skilled* turtling owned her comprehensively, and I've seen absolutely nothing to convince me that's changed.

aznmagic said on May 15, 2010 at 9:28 p.m.

zUkUu, u said akuma twice

Nice said on May 15, 2010 at 9:29 p.m.

Rufus 2nd ultra is pretty fantastic. Helps greatly against most of his previously bad matchups.

Pein said on May 15, 2010 at 9:36 p.m.

tier fail list

JohnJohnson said on May 15, 2010 at 9:40 p.m.

Ok, after like what, half a month, we already have a tier list? Really? I'm not a big fan of tiers, but, can't we wait until at least I don't know, six months after it's release? It's a little early to say that Guile is THAT good, and #14 pointed out that Sakura got a lot of buffs, but she is still at the bottom of the list.

Also, because these characters have 2 ultras, some of them ten to play completely differently. So what I would like to see is how good one character is with one of there ultra and then with the other. (How good is say Ryu I vs Ryu II).

PainKiller said on May 15, 2010 at 9:49 p.m.

I can't say stuff about tiers yet but

dhalsim and guile are high tier now....

jammasta said on May 15, 2010 at 9:50 p.m.

Hmm. So it seems like there are some real consistencies among top and bottom tiers. Guile, Abel, and Dhalsim improved a lot. Some of these seem pretty inconsistent (Rose, Dudley, Dee Jay, maybe a few more).

Sucks about Guy and Makoto being so low.

brujometal said on May 15, 2010 at 9:52 p.m.

Tiers mean nothing at pro level!

BlankaBeast said on May 15, 2010 at 9:57 p.m.

Blanka whats up now? what IS UP TO MY GREEN BEAST!?

Dan_CiTi said on May 15, 2010 at 10:01 p.m.

I hope Blanka goes down and Juri, Hakan, Cody, and Gouken get higher once more legitimate tiers come into existence.

Jarkyttaa said on May 15, 2010 at 10:05 p.m.

When they have a real tier list out with a full match-up matrix, I'm sure that ultra selection will be taken into account.

EDGEucator said on May 15, 2010 at 10:08 p.m.

MY GIRL C+!!!!!!!????
(Makoto)
wth??? o.O

wtfduvy said on May 15, 2010 at 10:09 p.m.

maaaan guile was only called top tier A+ cuz daigo uses him woopty doo

BlankaBeast said on May 15, 2010 at 10:14 p.m.

My BEAST will FEAST on all ya'll guile daigo wanna-be's. Bring it. I got your A+ right here!

friedpork said on May 15, 2010 at 10:20 p.m.

In a few months.... Hakan = broken tier

As a guile player since vanilla, Guile is most definitely NOT A+.. maybe A, probably B+.

IMO akuma is the best character in this game and was the best character in vanilla.

Smorgasboard said on May 15, 2010 at 10:24 p.m.

I think that tier lists doesn't take into account player skill level. I don't mean that both players should have equal skill level, but both players actual skill level. If both players were just beginners than Ryu & Ken would probably be top tier while C. Viper and Rufus will be at the bottom. If both players were of the highest skill level, then the reverse is probably more true or less obvious.

Of course, the best tier list is one that is based on the highest skill level. Just something to think about.

JetX said on May 15, 2010 at 10:29 p.m.

Been usin Abel for a long time...great, people are gonna learn my tricks now that hes a top tier.

coolboycorporate said on May 15, 2010 at 10:31 p.m.

This is the biggest load of crap, especially as a guile main, he is not top tier.

Just because Daigo used him and was told by Seth to play him to shut every complainer up, does not bolt him to the top.

JetX said on May 15, 2010 at 10:35 p.m.

I agree with #50

Adamu_Kuezada said on May 15, 2010 at 10:36 p.m.

Guile is my main and no way in hell is he top tier. B tier is being very generous. I'd say more like C tier...

TheCreator said on May 15, 2010 at 10:37 p.m.

@8 LOL also yeah bison is A tier that means my main is a beast

AeriALs said on May 15, 2010 at 10:45 p.m.

lol being a viper player iplaywinner's spot for her is laughable. 20/35? Even this one is still a bit much, i think shes better than 16/35 with all the changes to the game. Time will tell I guess..... It is still early afterall.

Cascadian1106 said on May 15, 2010 at 11:09 p.m.

Too early for this and I think iplaywinner's list is more accurate anyway. Guile and Sagat...A+?! I'm a Chun mainer and in vanilla, Sagat caused me hell with his fast fireball zoning and high damage but he doesn't even scare me now in this game. Guile...hmm...faster SBs and a Sonic Hurricane...still not enough to threaten Chun I'd say. They both got buffs but I'd say Guile's aren't enough to elevate him to such an ambitious spot as A+.

TheShotokan said on May 15, 2010 at 11:16 p.m.

Guile said on May 15, 2010 at 11:21 p.m.

People who question how Guile and Sagat are A+ tier PLEASE undersand: THIS IS A JAPANESE TIER LIST, NOT AMERICAN

YES, Guile and Sagat might be like B+ or low A in, say, the US, but they are probably much higher in Japan.

I know that u guys all know that the japanese are better, but the Japanese Guile and Sagat Japanese players ARE ESPECIALLY BETTER. I mean they are IMMENSELY better than American ones. I cannot stress enough how much bigger the japanese-american gap is with these two characters than most of the other ones.

Before anyone even tries: do not put modinside, dagger g, fuson or any of them even in the same sentence with top Japanese Guiles like yazu (unless it is to point out that they cannot even be compared)

Guile said on May 15, 2010 at 11:22 p.m.

*I meant this is a japanese SPECULATED tier list

OomackattackoO said on May 15, 2010 at 11:23 p.m.

yea,dee jay is a d tier..please dont use him...

voa said on May 15, 2010 at 11:30 p.m.

I completely agree with 63.

The Japanese have different play styles so obviously, some characters will shine. For the US, we prefer rushdown and risk taking then the Japanese calculated risk-taking characters. The Iplaywinner tier list will make more sense to us americans.

ShadowKnight28 said on May 15, 2010 at 11:40 p.m.

I'm not going to take a SSFIV tiers list seriously for another year or 2. Especially not before the arcade version even comes out. I'm sure there are going to be some balance tweaks that roll out along with the Tournament Mode DLC, so I don't even understand why people are even trying to make a tiers list before then.

blaize09 said on May 15, 2010 at 11:48 p.m.

@61 Your caps are scaring me. plz stop

Amar said on May 15, 2010 at 11:57 p.m.

LULZ someones smoking crack. Ibuki and Juri are the best in the game.

Amar said on May 15, 2010 at 11:59 p.m.

Rose is A easily.

DK_DOOM said on May 16, 2010 at 12:09 a.m.

The iPlayWinner list is definitely better, but both have lots of little things that should be switched around.

chickenwings said on May 16, 2010 at 12:17 a.m.

THis doesnt look to bad for the first listing. A few changes here and there but we can debate those more in depht when we have the matchups to look at. I can def see makoto and hakan having alot of 4s. But this time around capcom did alot better with the character balance and i dont think anyone will argue that.

JetX said on May 16, 2010 at 12:36 a.m.

I don't care about tier lists aslong as the players are good and we have exciting games Im fine...

ratedRsuperstar said on May 16, 2010 at 12:54 a.m.

this list seems alot better then the earlier one.Not sure about guile being so high though

jamheald said on May 16, 2010 at 2:33 a.m.

@5 thumbs up.

deathheadver666 said on May 16, 2010 at 2:41 a.m.

Lol this lifestyle is kinda Kool guile was gonna get boosted to near top list just because his sonic hurricane is such a good ultra I pictured Cody and cammy to b higher in the tier Then they r ATM and I pictured hakan to b low tier since he is a joke character look at his grabs but don't forget ot only 30 days Into the game

MokiSenpai said on May 16, 2010 at 2:57 a.m.

I saw Sanford Kells Sakura yesterday... i would say Sakura is S tier X)

boulderabuser said on May 16, 2010 at 3 a.m.

It's not Guile's new ultra that boosted him, it's his reduced charge time for sonic booms. It's so good that Guile could actually keep up in a projectile match with Ryu and Sagat.

jamheald said on May 16, 2010 at 3:06 a.m.

For those who say there are no tiers consider this, I'm sure you would accept that characters have good and bad matchups, ergo there must be tiers with the one with the least bad and the most good being top. Wether tiers are of any importance i doubt, a match up rating kind of is but tiers in themselves, questionable. In this game maybe they're slightly useful just to see how well capcom did. Also this one is much more agreeable than that iplaywinner list.

BlackNoob said on May 16, 2010 at 4:20 a.m.

At least people will stop asking about tiers...

sbeast64 said on May 16, 2010 at 4:30 a.m.

Theres no way Guiles gone from lower tier in SF4 all the way to top tier in SSF4 just because of a slightly faster sonic boom charge time. And I dont think its been out long enough for this too be taken too seriously. Interesting to see peoples response though.

Ex_Ein said on May 16, 2010 at 4:33 a.m.

Abel's not that high, I'm an Abel player and fanatic but can tell you whoever made that list was on an Abel's nuts

time2splitt said on May 16, 2010 at 4:42 a.m.

#5 seems close to the real thing

Kuei said on May 16, 2010 at 4:52 a.m.

It's a conspiracy!!

Triforce said on May 16, 2010 at 5:10 a.m.

Tiers, good 'ol "tiers."

There's no way Guile's A+.

Johnry said on May 16, 2010 at 5:12 a.m.

OMG!! Don't believe these tier rankings...

It's a trap!

deathheadver666 said on May 16, 2010 at 5:31 a.m.

@ 80 yeah I forgot about the reduced. Charge for his sonic boom and his normals have better priority but he finally got an ultra that is more useful n makes it hard to rush in on him but u have to admit his ultra is too good IMO it trades cokes out of no where and easier to combo onto than his flash explosion n is more safe on the block

And to the. Guys that made the comment about guile only top tier because diagonal used him is. BS it more like gave peeps out there that been a fan of guile or mains him hope that capcom didn't screwed his character over and showed that they actually improved him

Supersf4 said on May 16, 2010 at 5:31 a.m.

Not to surprised Gen is C+ in super.
but in vanilla i wouldn;t say he was bottom.
Used to be my main not anymore.
He just feels like a 3 hit combo man now.

deteknician said on May 16, 2010 at 5:46 a.m.

These have to be a joke. Guile's much better but A+ tier? Come on. Same with Rufus. He got nerfed pretty hard on the damage and has very little improvements. He moved down on the tier list not up. I think Ibuki will be top tier but it's gonna take time as she's hard to play.

draw2 said on May 16, 2010 at 5:54 a.m.

I've been playing as Guile since World Warrior...
In Vanilla...he was crazy weak!
Well played he could compete with the best which I believe is still the case...but calling him top tier is one hell of a reach...

Watching pro's use him I'd doubt very much if you would see many "runaway" wins.

They improved damage on the last kick of Flash Explosion which is good...and linking his crouching forward heavy kick to flash can be done without meter...but using that crouching forward heavy kick at the right time still requires a lot of effort.

He still seems to me like the same old Vanilla Guile with a new ultra and a stronger third kick in his old ultra.

A+ = Gief, Gouki, Boxer, Juri, Chun, T Hawk...IMO

Still...early days...

anddudewaslike said on May 16, 2010 at 5:59 a.m.

Cody should be higher...He's OP in my opinion

mcfizzle said on May 16, 2010 at 6:50 a.m.

It's hilarious how worked up you people get over an opinion list. You got people arguing A verus A+. "Wah people will use MY character". Japanese all have samurai blood that makes them play better than America.

Jeez... Get a grip

Deadds said on May 16, 2010 at 7 a.m.

Rufus is A+ because of Justin W.

Abel because of ComboFiend.

And Guile because of Daigo.

anyone see a pattern? It's not about the characters. it's about the players.

Taxattack123 said on May 16, 2010 at 7:45 a.m.

I don't believe in tiers.

MALDA said on May 16, 2010 at 7:50 a.m.

Mutlak said on May 16, 2010 at 8:11 a.m.

Wow, what happened to all the talk of Dudley being God tier? I main him since he was one of my favourite characters in 3s and even then I wasn't that good with him, but now in super I've been racking up the wins. His duck shuts down a lot of fireball throwers or at the very least renders them useless, especially when you hit the spacing sweet spot of ducking under a hadoken and hitting with a straight, hell they can't even focus through the attack since it's armour breaking.

then there's his meterless combo into ultra2, the character's very versatile. Regardless, I'll still be maining him despite what the tier lists say. It's difficult to not simply see the A+ tier as a reflection of what the pros are maining at the moment.

BUTTLORD said on May 16, 2010 at 8:12 a.m.

I love all of these comments about how guile "isn't A+". You guile users just don't want to be seen as new the new Sagat so you are downplaying the fact that Guile is obviously very good in this game. He's definitely A+. He's got all the tools to compete. First you all (for months) whined and whined on eventhubs about how weak he was, and then you whined about how "OMG HE'S RECEIVED NO CHANGES AND HE'S STILL GOING TO SUCK!!! >.< " and now that he's top tier it's like you can't handle it and you want to write it off so that you can justify playing him still. If you want a handicap so bad, play Dan and bitch about he needs upgrades. You guys kill me.

tstvicentini said on May 16, 2010 at 8:13 a.m.

Dudley B+? Who's the idiot that make this tier list?

ElFuerte said on May 16, 2010 at 8:29 a.m.

Guile = A tier at best. Fuerte = lower in the B tier.

shannaro1992 said on May 16, 2010 at 8:41 a.m.

I've seen several comments on how Cammy shouldn't be where she is due to Cannon Spike damage nerf and U2 among other things. First of all, this is merely a speculated guess on rankings of a game that has not been out for a MONTH. Secondly, let's pretend it is. You may argue that all the buffs that Cammy gained aren't enough to make up for her nerfs (and I'm sure many would argue regarding that topic), think about this: Cammy's not the only one who's been tweaked. Everybody else from vanilla has experienced changes to their properties be it major or subtle. Not only that, 10 new characters were added! All of these factors determine how competitive characters are. What I'm saying is, it's not just Cammy who got herself to where she is right now, the other characters did as well. But this has been reported far too early. Cammy might end up higher or lower in the upcoming months.

shurf said on May 16, 2010 at 8:46 a.m.

I love Ken's new spot. I guarantee this is going to change after Evo.

akillyz said on May 16, 2010 at 8:49 a.m.

there is no way in hell dudley is higher than vega.

Load more comments