Super Street Fighter 4 AE impressions: Guy, Gen, Blanka, Gouken & more

Posted by Jonathan 'Catalyst' Grey • December 16, 2010 at 3:56 p.m. PST
Super Street Fighter 4 AE impressions: Guy, Gen, Blanka, Gouken & more Following up on the previous story, more impressions for Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition have come up, covering Blanka, Gen, Gouken, Guy and Guile along with some notes from Tokido and a few other general bits.

Keep in mind this information is coming in after the game has been playable for a short period of time, and some of the things listed previously have already proven to be inaccurate, like the length of E. Honda's EX Headbutt being changed, so keep that in mind as you're browsing through.

Hit the jump to see the write up.

Blanka

• ChocoBlanka feels most of his changes are minor.

• When a Hard Punch Beast Roll is blocked, the distance Blanka bounces away is REALLY short. Medium Punch Beast Roll is also shorter, as reported. It's easier to be punished now. Beast Rolls aren't as mindless as they were before, but they're still useful.

• Light Punch Beast Rolls bounce away on block seems to be the same as before. The EX version seems unchanged as well.

• EX Rainbow Ball's distance is about 2/3rd of what it used to be, but it also changed so that he bounces a little bit back as well. You could get punished from escaping with this now, depending on the character you're up against.

• Blanka's Beast Slide (Down-Toward + Hard Punch) had its blockstun increased, so that you can use the tip more easily.

• Range on Blanka's hop forward seems to be increased. Choco said she's very happy about this.

• Standing Medium Kick comes out faster.

• Crouching Medium Kick seems to have better priority, again Choco is happy about this.

• Choco warns she could be wrong about some of this stuff, as its only the first day she played.

Gen

• Lots of people talking about Gen's Standing Hard Punch into Standing Medium Kick into Target Combo.

Mantis Style

• Mantis Standing Hard Kick is a high move and the range seems to be similar to Mantis Crouching Hard Punch.

• Mantis Super into Crane Jumping Hard Kick connects, this could have been the case previously, though.

• Any Jumping Attack, Standing Medium Punch, Standing Hard Punch, Standing Medium Kick, Cancel into Light Dragon Kicks was tried on dizzied Ryu, and the Dragon Kicks whiffed but connected on Ibuki without a jump attack.

• Crouching Light Kick, into Crouching Medium Kick seems to be less useful than Standing Hard Punch into Standing Medium Kick, Target Combo. If you put a few Crouching Light Punches before hand, Gen's Dragon Kick will whiff.

Crane Style

• It's really easy to do a Focus Attack crumple into Crane Ultra 2.

• Something feels different with Crane's Standing Hard Kick, but it wasn't elaborated on.

Gouken

Light Punch Running Palm

• This has similar range to Crouching Light Punch, it cannot combo from a max range Crouching Light Kick or Crouching Medium Punch.

• Couldn't combo from his Fireball into a Light Punch Running Palm in corner, so it's slower than 6 frames, guessing 8 frames.

• Frame advantage might be better than Medium or Hard Punch Running Palm?

• Someone got countered out of it, with a meaty attack, so there's probably no invincibility — didn't test upper and lower body invincibility separately, though.

Close Standing Medium Punch

• Frame advantage on hit is at least +6. Can Link into Crouching Hard Punch or a sweep.

• Tried Close Standing Medium Punch 2x into sweep, but couldn't test it a lot due to facing characters like Vega, where the second hit becomes a far version.

• Frame advantage on block is probably +3.

• Close Standing Medium Punch into Crouching Hard Punch connects, but EX Running Palm sometimes won't connect from it if you do it from far away.

Neutral Jump Hard Punch, Jumping Hard Kick:

• The slamming down property feels "softer" compared to Cody and Juri's.

Back Throw

• Gray damage is probably 0 or 1, someone said you can see a pixel of gray bar if you look closely.

• Someone confirmed that back throw only counts for the combo scale, and still does 0 damage.

• Not sure if this is due to lag or change to the back throw, but there were a lot of people missing the Ultra 1 after a back throw.

Jumping Medium Punch into Air Hurricane Kick

• Due to height restriction, Air Hurricane Kick doesn't seem to come out on grounded opponents.

EX Hurricane Kick, Focus Attack Dash Cancel

• Feels like it became more solid due to the locking ability of EX Hurricane Kick.

Guy

• Close Standing Medium Kick into Far Standing Medium Punch combos.

• Close Standing Medium Punch into Medium Punch Shoulder doesn't combo, confirmed by two different players. Probably less hitstun here, someone claimed about 2 frames less on hit.

• Target Combo seems to connect easier on crouching opponents.

• Feels like Jumping Hard Kick into Close Standing Hard Kick might be easier to connect.

• The new and improved 3 frame Crouching Light Kick is really good.

Tokido's Impressions

• He feels Akuma is basically the exact same as he was in Super Street Fighter 4 — still very strong.

• Apparently Daigo's Yun has already accumulated 10,000 BP in this short amount of time.

Other Stuff

• A lot of people are talking about how strong Yang and Yun are right now.

• After someone reported that E. Honda's EX Headbutt traveled less distance, lots of other players said that person was full of crap. Such is the nature of these reports, right now.

• Guile's damage on Flashkick, Focus Attack Dash Cancel, into Sonic Hurricane is even lower now, someone called it, "pathetic." Estimated that this takes off about 100 less damage overall.

• It seems like Guile's Light Flash Kick does about 20 less damage.

Also, Versus City has a Power Players listing showing that Daigo has 16,067 battle points with Yun now and a 89% win rate.

Sources: Tokido's Blog, Toshi-Kun, SpeedBrkr, USD, Brian, Street11, Killa Sasa, Kiryu Tsukimiya, ChocoBlanka's blog and Imm0rt4l.

Comments

MALDA said on December 16, 2010 at 4:01 p.m.

roarmonster said on December 16, 2010 at 4:02 p.m.

hmmmm

RA_MO said on December 16, 2010 at 4:04 p.m.

NYAH OH! O_O

SAMURAI said on December 16, 2010 at 4:04 p.m.

Daigo's yun got over 10000 BP already?!?

terror said on December 16, 2010 at 4:05 p.m.

tier list in ae

1. fei
2. Yun
3. akuma
4. chun
5. gouken
37. Ibuki

SeoulZombie said on December 16, 2010 at 4:08 p.m.

Just to sort of clarify something, while 10,000 BP seems like a lot and actually is, the arcade ranking system is different than the consoles online system. Around 60 wins will net you 10,000+ BP. Of course I'm not saying this to take anything away from Daigo, I'm sure his Yun is amazing. Just thought people should be aware of this.

roarmonster said on December 16, 2010 at 4:08 p.m.

am i the only one who feels like a lot of these changes are some what pointless, and avoid fixing the fundamental problems with these characters?

:/ i dunno

RandomJohn said on December 16, 2010 at 4:10 p.m.

Man I was hoping Akuma can do his dp fadc U2 combo. Oh well, however, suppposely standing hp > teleport > U2 works better now. I'm curious about the damage it can cause.

CrimsonRelic said on December 16, 2010 at 4:13 p.m.

Why is there no footage of Evil Ryu or his buddy yet????

C_DUB said on December 16, 2010 at 4:15 p.m.

to reach 10,000 BP in less than a day is juz crazy, I been playin with juri since day one and I still haven't reached 10,000 BP.

cvs said on December 16, 2010 at 4:15 p.m.

Daigo likes yun while justin wong likes yang,this should be interesting.

ScytheWP said on December 16, 2010 at 4:17 p.m.

Didn't Daigo say he wasn't going to play arcade edition?

Guess he couldn't resist...

Bloodystool said on December 16, 2010 at 4:18 p.m.

Jiiiimmy!!!!

MALDA said on December 16, 2010 at 4:20 p.m.

gam3fr33k said on December 16, 2010 at 4:20 p.m.

Still disappointed Akuma's ultra 2 is STILL basically useless

Taxattack123 said on December 16, 2010 at 4:23 p.m.

10,000 BP already? Oh Daigo, you so crazy.

zUkUu said on December 16, 2010 at 4:26 p.m.

ofc he'll play it. but he won't "train" it as he does with ssf4. that's the very reason he doesnt play ryu but yun right now. to not get acustomed with ryu's changes.

can't wait for cody stuff. gen seems also way more interesting now

SeoulZombie said on December 16, 2010 at 4:27 p.m.

@12: I think a lot of people took what Daigo said the wrong way. I believe he meant AE wouldn't be his main focus until it is confirmed for a console release. Of course he would play it, just not as seriously as Super.

Buttery_Scoop said on December 16, 2010 at 4:30 p.m.

Anyone know if AI has AE yet?

AcidGlow said on December 16, 2010 at 4:31 p.m.

That Geni Jin is gonna be hell...

Endgame said on December 16, 2010 at 4:31 p.m.

GENEI-JIN!

ratedRsuperstar said on December 16, 2010 at 4:32 p.m.

man gouken still sounds like ass

genesiskhan said on December 16, 2010 at 4:37 p.m.

10,000 huh well some reports maybe not be true right?

roarmonster said on December 16, 2010 at 4:38 p.m.

^^^^

yeah i was really disappointed, i thought that his light punch running palm would be what he needed to convert his pokes and light attacks into damage, but it turns out its range and priority is piss poor :(

Shao said on December 16, 2010 at 4:39 p.m.

1. Daigo Umehara (Yun) – 16,067 BP, 89% win rate
2. Matsugoro (Dudley) – 13,145 BP, 86% win rate
3. aka jojo (M.Bison) – 11,828 BP, 84% win rate
4. opa (Balrog) – 11,565 BP, 90% win rate
5. Simba (Abel) – 11,321 BP, 93% win rate

Current ranking.

font: http://www.versuscity.net/2010/12/17/...

SilentSoul said on December 16, 2010 at 4:40 p.m.

If Daigo can net that many points in such a short time with a new iteration of Yun *applause*. Hopefully most players won't cry broken; then again its a new match up for most to learn. Also its only the first day :P. Can't wait to play Yun.

Shao said on December 16, 2010 at 4:41 p.m.

I meant "source" instead of "font", sorry.

AcidGlow said on December 16, 2010 at 4:41 p.m.

Hmm.. about Akuma's Ultra 2.. has anyone tried it as an anti air instead of a ground to ground ultra? Since it misses alot on the ground.. maybe it was meant to be used as an anti air.. just buffer the motions with a crouching weak/medium kick then use it?

Has anyone tried it that way yet?

DustinFong said on December 16, 2010 at 4:43 p.m.

"EX Rainbow Ball's distance is about 2/3rd of what it used to be, but it also changed so that he bounces a little bit back as well. You could get punished from escaping with this now, depending on the character you're up against."

Some characters (such as Ryu) could always punish EX rainbow ball before it takes off. Who wasn't aware of this, Choco or the translator?

akatruthteller said on December 16, 2010 at 4:43 p.m.

AcidGlow said on December 16, 2010 at 4:45 p.m.

So you can't combo Gouken's jab palm after 2 or 3 crouch jabs? O_O

akatruthteller said on December 16, 2010 at 4:50 p.m.

SeoulZombie said on December 16, 2010 at 4:50 p.m.

I'll repeat what I said before since most people don't seem to be reading it. *ARCADE RANKING SYSTEM IS DIFFERENT FROM CONSOLE*
10,000 BP is about 60 wins. Please understand that before you make a comment on how long it takes to reach that number online.

@31: Unless I'm reading what you are saying wrong, you're saying Ryu can punish before Blanka flies away from the opponent. I think what Choco is saying is that after he lands from EX Rainbow Ball he can get punished by certain characters. So it's basically not an escape tool anymore.

Dynames said on December 16, 2010 at 5:05 p.m.

@#36 Apathetik

It won't be for a while. Capcom is going to try to milk the arcade scene as much as they can. I'd say 6 months, give or take.

But hey, there's Marvel 3 in February.

Von_Kunlun_BOOF said on December 16, 2010 at 5:17 p.m.

So... M.Bison is finally not top tier. Good. I enjoyed by character getting good, but with all the flak about being overpowered wasn't worth it.

Unfortunately... a character I've picked up a few months ago is starting to be rumored to be top tier: Fei Long. Honestly, what I can say about him is he's really fun to play as. The best thing about him is that he has the tools to take on just about everyone; no 3-7 match ups here.

I am interested in Yang though. I never played 3S, and you might call me a noob, but the reason why I took a liking to him... He's got a bitchin' hat (Yeah... I said it). Plus he's on the same page as Makoto with the nutshot :p

And @9
I agree! I thought someone would have figured it out by now. My guess is:

Evil Ryu: 3 Perfects, No continues, all rounds complete in less than 20 sec.

Oni Akuma: All perfects, No continues, all rounds complete in less than 20 sec, 3 Ultra combo finishers. (Do the math o.O)

zUkUu said on December 16, 2010 at 5:17 p.m.

@DustinFong I think it is meant AFTER he suceeded his ex rainbowball

suicine94 said on December 16, 2010 at 5:19 p.m.

omg! diago got 10k bp in a day! this dude is god!

Endgame said on December 16, 2010 at 5:22 p.m.

Do Yun and Yang have intros, rival battles and endings and such? Can some one please tell me?

Thank you!

cheameup said on December 16, 2010 at 5:27 p.m.

you think it'll be that long before it hits consoles?

It's going to mess with the tournament scene having 2 versions .If they want to keep the SF tournament scene as strong as it is I think everyone needs to be playing the same game pretty quick

Paine said on December 16, 2010 at 5:32 p.m.

I can't wait until I get my hands on Yun. Whenever I know I'm about to fight a Zangief I'll counter pick with Juri or seth like a true american :)

BADerRules said on December 16, 2010 at 5:33 p.m.

MALDA said on December 16, 2010 at 5:34 p.m.

GomuJonny said on December 16, 2010 at 5:36 p.m.

"• EX Hurricane Kick, Focus Attack Dash Chancel into Medium Punch Palm connected without crossing under."

Anyone want to explain why you would do that? Surely EX Hurricane Kick does more damage than that combo?

JanTheMan said on December 16, 2010 at 5:38 p.m.

It's just a game

JanTheMan said on December 16, 2010 at 5:39 p.m.

Well... a game and a hobby I guess...

GUNNAH_MAN said on December 16, 2010 at 5:40 p.m.

@mark_morrison

LMFAO !!! if that is true and go ahead no 1's gonna stop you lool

THE_GODDAMN_MASTER said on December 16, 2010 at 5:41 p.m.

• A lot of people are talking about how strong Yang and Yun are right now.
The real question is, are they balanced? Yeah, yeah, we all know how 'gamechanging' and 'breathtakingly original' the Genei Jin is, but are they balanced additions to the cast or just SF4 Sagat all over again?

ScytheWP said on December 16, 2010 at 5:41 p.m.

@ 18

I dunno.

When I say I'm not gonna play MVC3...I'm not gonna play it. He should have said it differently then.

TheMasterPlayer said on December 16, 2010 at 5:42 p.m.

@38 ahh.. I think you're referring to Yun. He's the one with the hat. Yang is the one with long spiky red/brown hair.

roarmonster said on December 16, 2010 at 5:43 p.m.

obviously you would do that as to not risk them blocking your ex hurricane kick, because if they block it its one of the most punishable moves in the game.

so if it hit, do your medium palm, if not, do a block string, just like how if your ryu and it hits you do ultra, but if it doesnt you go for the block string

xShonuffx said on December 16, 2010 at 5:49 p.m.

People are just not use to the match up yet, you need to give it time. I would'nt even count the first few weeks as fair. When SSFIV came out I played a little Guy and I massed about 5K BP in two days then stopped playing to build up Chun which at a point was almost 9K in a few weeks. After a month or so went buy people started catching on, I still only average about 7500 for Chun and my Guy rating has been going down.

It's only a matter of time. Still sad that the very character Daigo is using is Yun, when people start playing this on consoles they are gonna whore him. I really wanted to play him regardless of how strong he was :(

DeadlyCreampuff said on December 16, 2010 at 5:49 p.m.

@47 Well if you can hitconfirm the 7 frame move then sure just do it empty:P Seriously though the main thing is that that probably also means You wont dash under it when ultraing and hells yes to that.

MALDA said on December 16, 2010 at 5:51 p.m.

CrimsonRelic said on December 16, 2010 at 5:56 p.m.

I just found out my local arcade is getting the AE machine, it's on it's way now! YES!!! Planet Zero in Houston if you're close yo!

MALDA said on December 16, 2010 at 5:59 p.m.

MALDA said on December 16, 2010 at 6:03 p.m.

AcidGlow said on December 16, 2010 at 6:10 p.m.

LOL @ 66

MALDA said on December 16, 2010 at 6:11 p.m.

Bibuki said on December 16, 2010 at 6:13 p.m.

ah man I wanted Yun to be mid tier, now with the crap ton of ppl that'll main him I might even not play the game at all and stick with mvc3

x_Who_Is_Alpha said on December 16, 2010 at 6:15 p.m.

@Malda

Don't feed the trolls, they won't ever leave if you do.

MALDA said on December 16, 2010 at 6:17 p.m.

Von_Kunlun_BOOF said on December 16, 2010 at 6:17 p.m.

bisonisascrub

True or False?

Have you ever felt happiness?

Do you enjoy kicking puppies and fetuses?

Have you ever felt a female breast?

Have you ever had the urge to touch little boys?

Have you ever done a 2+ hit combo?

Have you ever decided to change your name from
blankaisascrub to bisonisascrub?

Do you like candy canes? Up your butthole?

Do you think Catalyst is a piece of sh!t but continue to read his news, visit his website and get a user account?

By the way, I don't care if you answer these, you suck at everything you do. You wouldn't even be able to hit the water if you jumped out of a boat. You suck at trolling.

GF scrub.

MALDA said on December 16, 2010 at 6:19 p.m.

zatransis said on December 16, 2010 at 6:19 p.m.

I don't which is more annoying: People bitching or people yelling at the people bitching.

Cool to see these impressions so far. I just hope we get a home console announcement soon.

Dethscythe said on December 16, 2010 at 6:22 p.m.

you dirty mind f-ing dingus!
I shake my fist at you with ur theory of fighting Oni Akuma by having all perfects and 3 Ultra finishes (i did the math,i passed my calculus class) ::shakes fist harder::

Beehol said on December 16, 2010 at 6:23 p.m.

@55 bisonisascrub
Good God man, you're gonna claim everybody here sucks. You're such a hater it's not even funny. I'm so freakin' tired of people like you. Geez... you're a dick, plain and simple.

sumoslamman said on December 16, 2010 at 6:23 p.m.

Oh my god I can't believe none of you guys have said this yet but "IT'S OVER 9,000!"

Grimmjow316 said on December 16, 2010 at 6:27 p.m.

@51 your kidding on Original right please tell me you are...

Put_Elena_in_SF said on December 16, 2010 at 6:34 p.m.

Really wished hondas headbutt's range would be nerfed. Honda, though, might have a tough time against yang if he can ultra 1 honda's ex on block.

PhinnyCupcakes said on December 16, 2010 at 6:44 p.m.

omg Choco said something? UHN UHN UHN *fapfapfap* shes japanese you know *fapfapfap*

cvs said on December 16, 2010 at 6:47 p.m.

pervert

Von_Kunlun_BOOF said on December 16, 2010 at 6:49 p.m.

I don't blame you.

MALDA said on December 16, 2010 at 6:50 p.m.

Ranoxic said on December 16, 2010 at 6:51 p.m.

Anyone find any AE video of Yun or Yang? Haven't seen any yet.
Oh and obligatory "OMG 10,000BP!!" comment to upset somebody.

MALDA said on December 16, 2010 at 6:53 p.m.

PhinnyCupcakes said on December 16, 2010 at 6:54 p.m.

@83 84 and 85

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW REAL OUR LOVE IS. *FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAF*
UHHHNHNHNNNNNNNN

MALDA said on December 16, 2010 at 6:55 p.m.

Raven said on December 16, 2010 at 7:08 p.m.

Honda has some pretty bad match-ups, nerfing him much isn't needed at all (same for a few others).

The changes so far seem decent, though I don't like all of them.

RA_MO said on December 16, 2010 at 7:27 p.m.

MALDA... Do you mind giving me your gamertag for 360

Genuserx said on December 16, 2010 at 7:29 p.m.

Once again theres hardly a thing given to Gen that would actually make him better. Every gen player begged and screamed and shouted for an ex oga back since the day word came out of its removal in ss4. But what do they do? Added tcs!

I think capcom has this mentality that Gen is just a hard character to learn, when they don't realize that its more than just that. It explains why they gave him target combos, which are supposed to be "easy links" We don't care if you remove his ultra 2, just give him a better option other than gekiro. How hard is that? They even let akuma keep his teleport. All you people complain about the loss of damage or less priority on a move. You think you guys got it bad? Gens crane crouching jab is punishable from a light shoryuken. A GOD DAMN JAB!

MALDA said on December 16, 2010 at 7:35 p.m.

Jurippe said on December 16, 2010 at 7:38 p.m.

@PhinnyCupcakes

It's funny how your comments seem so Japanese. XD

RandomJohn said on December 16, 2010 at 7:54 p.m.

@Genuserx:

Why should Capcom take away Akuam's teleport? What's so broken about that move? He has that move in ALL the games he has been.

What Capcom should include for Gen is bring back his target combos from Alpha. Yun and Yang kept theirs from SF III. Why can't Gen? I never understood that.

GUNNAH_MAN said on December 16, 2010 at 8 p.m.

@genuserx

your comment made me laugh so god damn hard lool I could feel your anger and frustration, it was delicious lool LMFAO

monkeydhugo said on December 16, 2010 at 8:01 p.m.

these changes are great

mna363 said on December 16, 2010 at 8:30 p.m.

So in the end, there are no new characters other than yun and yang ;(? It is a dissapointment unfortuately, after many people speculated/said that there will be atleast 2 more characters other than Yun and Yang..

BisonBetterBeGoodInSSF4 said on December 16, 2010 at 8:42 p.m.

I LOVE YOUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (no homo)

funniest one was

"have you ever decided to switch your name from blankaisascrub to bisonisascrub."

and

"do you like candy canes? up your butt?"

where do geniuses like you come up with this stuff.

OhYouDontSayThat said on December 16, 2010 at 9 p.m.

daigo's OVER 9000!!!!!! by 1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phoenixrising77 said on December 16, 2010 at 9:10 p.m.

LOL Bisonisascrub is a troll . I have to admit... Bison, it seems you NEVER have anything positive to say. It's always bashing. Sorry bro, but facts are facts. Why else would so many other people be calling you a troll? If I was the lone person, I could see it just being my opinion....... BUUUUUT, since there are many others who feel the same way........ Whats the old saying ? If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...........

Phoenixrising77 said on December 16, 2010 at 9:12 p.m.

@74 Von_Kunlun -

OMG, That was like the funniest thing I have read all day. Totally made my night. Too funny!! I literally laughed out loud. good one bro. good one;>)

Phoenixrising77 said on December 16, 2010 at 9:18 p.m.

@ #100 BisonBetterBeGoodInSF4-

NO way bro, the funniest was when he asked " Have you ever felt a female breast" - OMG I DIED LAUGHING!! Whooo, that almost made me cry lol.

FREE1UP said on December 16, 2010 at 9:41 p.m.

Wow what a big freaking troll fest. I'm gonna Kill with M.Bison regardless. I bet people are still gonna complain about his standing HK even when its nerfed. Plus this is all the more reason for me to spam it.

roman4328 said on December 16, 2010 at 9:56 p.m.

some things from jap thread http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/game/51604/

lp spd range and damage increased. fp spd dmg is awesome.much safer on 1hit exgh due to increased hit back, out of ryu c.mkexgh 2hit has 2 conditions depending on the initial hit distance.gh regardlress of ex or not will knock down on counter hit.if you hit opponent during fireball motion, it will knock down.sometimes it ends up too far like 1hit, sometimes its very close and can continue attackingu2 rage goes about half a screen, catches back jump easy. usually safe on miss by moving away too

roman4328 said on December 16, 2010 at 9:57 p.m.

^ For Zangief

kakattekina said on December 16, 2010 at 10:01 p.m.

lol daigo already has more bp in one day than most xbox live users do over the entire year.

zUkUu said on December 16, 2010 at 10:02 p.m.

we need more knife and rocks!

Masose said on December 16, 2010 at 10:03 p.m.

The one hit confirm Gouken has off of jab and its terrible ;_;

andyknigth said on December 16, 2010 at 10:11 p.m.

why don't we have yun yang e.ryu and s.akuma videos, i mean japan they are playing it so what is the big deal showing yun yang and co. videos, this is stupid plot to make people yank on the cords of all the internet sites, sad. what in the world, humans are playing it in public and they thing it is precious to us that are not there. what stupidity!!!

MadnessFamilyguile said on December 16, 2010 at 10:18 p.m.

Damn, we need WAYYY more nerfs for this game to be dumbed down enough, come on capcom

zUkUu said on December 16, 2010 at 10:28 p.m.

Cody: