Darkstalkers 3 Moves, Characters, Combos and Strategy Guides

Lord Raptor
Morrigan
Q-Bee
Rikuo
Sasquatch
Victor

Comments

MelosaurusRex16 said on March 12, 2013 at 7:30 a.m.

First! Can't wait to main Demitri!

nullzZzleep said on March 12, 2013 at 4:11 p.m.

tomorrow me buyi buyi!

Oniros said on March 16, 2013 at 3:28 p.m.

Typos in one of the guides: Climb Laser and Mirage Body are J. Talbain moves, not Q-Bee's.

DJScrubble said on March 18, 2013 at 9:17 a.m.

Can everyone do me a favor and stop picking Lord Raptor. There are other characters in the game, I swear.

Hotfeet444 said on March 28, 2013 at 8:06 p.m.

Dominating with Felicia never felt so good again here in Darkstalkers Resurrection. Still hope it doesn't sell enough to get Darkstalkers 4, but still...good fun.

Foot_Foot_Dive said on June 8, 2013 at 11:36 a.m.

johnoftheuk said on June 14, 2013 at 7:57 a.m.

If anyone is still playing this game hit me up on psn pricer1980. I really love this game but the online is dead

8589brian said on September 9, 2013 at 12:06 a.m.

Just got the DarkStalkers Resurrection and I am back in love with those classic games.

PurplePonyJotaro said on October 30, 2013 at 1:55 p.m.

This is the one true Capcom game for me and what I consider the greatest fighting game.

Funkermonster said on February 24, 2014 at 5:04 p.m.

Never played Darkstalkers ever before until Last Summer on One Night. As old and outdated as it is, I fell in love with this game and found it WAY easier than other Fighting games like UMVC3. With the exception of Anakaris, Lilith, and Victor (but only in Night Warriors, I like him better in DS3 as one of my mains) all of the Characters here are really interesting and quite captivating!

I also love how the game is fairly balanced and almost everyone has a winning chance, there are no 9-1 matchups and hardly any 8/2 matchups for any of the characters. The only characters who will always be facing a battle uphill are Morrigan, Victor, and Anakaris.

The Tier List:

Top- Sasquatch, Zabel, Q-Bee, Gallon, Bulleta.
Mid- Felicia, Bishamon, Demitri, Aulbath, Lei-Lei.
Low- Jedah, Lillith, Morrigan, Victor, Anakaris.

mouse501 said on May 30, 2014 at 2:23 p.m.

this game needs a lot more love then what it has it better then mvc3

Etecoons said on June 25, 2014 at 5:18 p.m.

^^^ For sure, Darkstalkers never gets any love.

Ruffwilin said on August 26, 2014 at 10:39 p.m.

looking for worthy opponents to bite and slice up any psn users on here?