Hugo Street Fighter X Tekken Moves, Combos, Strategy Guide

Guide last updated on
January 23, 2012 at 4:03 p.m. PST

Hugo Street Fighter X Tekken Moves, Combos, Strategy Guide

Unique Attack
(During vertical or forward jump)
Body Press

Medium
Hard
EX
210

Properties

Super Arts
(Hold down buttons after activation to cause a miss)
Super — Gigas Breaker
Damage
Super
380

Comments

MetsuGadoken said on January 24, 2012 at 11:46 a.m.

It's sad that Poison is more of a man than Hugo is.

loloro said on January 28, 2012 at 8:56 p.m.

Don't forget who's number one around these parts.

Clearzova4950 said on January 28, 2012 at 9:33 p.m.

Can't wait to take Hugo for a spin along with Abel. I'm so happy both of my mains are in this game!

OminusBuster said on January 28, 2012 at 10:50 p.m.

hugo packs his bag while poison packs a wang

yuenyun said on January 28, 2012 at 11:21 p.m.

Hugo is in. I'll for sure be working out a team with this guy in it heh heh.

Hrm said on January 30, 2012 at 11:53 p.m.

Definitely maining Hugo. If the leaked list is true and Bryan is in, I'll probably be running Hugo/Bryan

Me said on January 31, 2012 at 4:10 p.m.

I played Hugo in SF3 3S...I sucked

tonsetzer said on February 16, 2012 at 10:23 a.m.

Hugo/Zangief for the win

USAgent said on February 16, 2012 at 3:31 p.m.

It's sad that the first comment has to be idiotic troll bait.

XxRagingxDemonxX said on February 28, 2012 at 11:43 a.m.

Hey! i found something on Sodom, idk if anyone saw it b/c it was impossible to see without constant pausing: http://gelbooru.com//samples/1228/sam...

On the wall it says "Sodom is behind you" For all you Sodom fans, this might be a big hint to disk or future DLC

lesbianXhottie said on March 4, 2012 at 9:05 p.m.

been planning on playing hugo since he was announced, along w poison or rolento. DIS GON B GUD

Hrm said on March 4, 2012 at 10:30 p.m.

@10 That was pointed out almost immediately after that trailer came out

USAgent said on March 6, 2012 at 2:58 a.m.

Hugo gets super armor on his Lariat. It's lovely. His Shootdown Backbreaker is going to make people sorry for jumping in on him and make people cautious to toss out SRK's. Hugo is all power in this game. Which is terrible because I've had Tekken characters get in my kitchen and work me over. Work on those grabs, man. It's essential.

I also feel cheap for launching, bringing in Hugo and using Gigas for the win but damn I can't make him dance like I want to. Can't wait to see him used in the hands of someone more competent.

lesbianXhottie said on March 6, 2012 at 6:48 a.m.

cMP xx Light Palm, cMP xx Light Lariat, sLK xx Palm into backbreaker should be hugo's main BnB without meter. does about 40% or more

USAgent said on March 11, 2012 at 1:58 a.m.

Good stuff. Lesbian.

What I like doing once I have a stock is cr. MP -> Light Lariat -> St.lk -> EX Palm, Shootdown Backbreaker. 396 damage.

USAgent said on March 11, 2012 at 3:17 a.m.

Lesbians, adding a Shootdown Backbreaker to the end of your combo nets 298 damage. That's outstanding damage for a meterless combo.

USAgent said on March 11, 2012 at 3:17 a.m.

*389. My bad.

tidestick said on March 12, 2012 at 11:51 p.m.

Hugo so f'n Cheap!!

SamuraiGhost63 said on June 4, 2012 at 11:55 p.m.

I do like Hugo in this game. It's just I prefer 3rd strike Hugo :D