Yoshimitsu Street Fighter X Tekken Moves, Combos, Strategy Guide

(During Flea)
Flea to Sliding Headbutt
or or (During Flea)
Jumping Flea
(During Flea)
Flea Release
(Can be performed 3 times in sequence)
Triple Roundhouse Combo

120
Hard
120
EX
200

Properties

or (Press repeatedly for follow up attacks)
Slap U Silly
Damage
Light
20 per hit
Medium
20 per hit
Hard
20 per hit
EX
140

Properties

or (Press repeatedly for follow up attacks)
Stone Fists

Properties

Super Arts

Super — Sword Poke Windmill
Damage
Super
315

Comments

darko_p86 said on January 9, 2012 at 7:18 p.m.

1st HA HA!!!!

glad they went with the tekken3 version of Yoshimitsu. it's the best looking version out of all tekken games, and it's great that capcom knows what appeals to fans the most.

hope they give jin kazama his black and white outfit from tekken 4, and his school outfit from tekken tag.

hope they give heihachi mishima his long coat costume, and his traditional japanese bottom outfit with them two samurai swords on his side.

heck, i hope for the sake of all the fans out there they have the customization feature in it like tekken5 and 6 does.

Rugg said on January 12, 2012 at 1:03 a.m.

Who the hell would want to be first on this useless character anyways. Go kill yourself

Virtua_Kazama said on January 14, 2012 at 8:36 a.m.

Ok seriously #1, who cares if you posted first? You want a cookie for everytime you post first?!

But seriously, his suicide move is risky, but useful. Capcom did a great job on his movelist.

darko_p86 said on January 14, 2012 at 4:04 p.m.

Virtua_Kazama

ok seriously, last time i checked it was a free country adolf. why do you let it bother you that much?

But seriously, i always loved Yosh. He's got crazy mixups and fast moves. im excited to see what he really can do. i couldn't care less what people like Rugg have to say about him. After all, Rugg is retarded AND he's garbage at fightin games.

FatMus2 said on January 15, 2012 at 11:44 a.m.

I love yoshimitsu, he's a great character in this game. For some reason his suicide move doesn't take away his own life :(. that kinda ruins the whole point of the move for me.

dietsunkists2 said on January 16, 2012 at 10:41 p.m.

Me said on January 23, 2012 at 5:44 p.m.

Lol Yoshimitsu has a move called Slap U Silly XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ninjanuity said on January 25, 2012 at 3:13 p.m.

@6 Actually, it isn't a free country. The Internet gives you the luxury to say whatever you want with no consequences, and that clouds your judgement. You signed a Terms of Service when you signed up here, that says you agree to not spam, troll, or many other things. So there goes the freedom of speech excuse. Sorry, but you're always following someone's rules, whether you know it or not. :)

Ninjanuity said on January 25, 2012 at 3:16 p.m.

^Directed at #4

c_wong428 said on January 28, 2012 at 8:16 p.m.

Saying "first" just makes people realise you are 13yo and have no redeeming wualities at all.

KingGorilla said on January 28, 2012 at 8:55 p.m.

Hah I am saying it now most of you probably sucked at playing Yoshimitsu on Tekken I can tell from all you stupid comments bunch of posers...

MostlyBearded said on January 28, 2012 at 10:22 p.m.

I'm kinda bummed that the moves aren't the Tekken commands, but it makes sense, since this is a Capcom game after all.

darko_p86 said on January 28, 2012 at 11:25 p.m.

KingGorilla

don't be so negative man. you may have knoledge with yoshimitsu in tekken, but we don't know how this version will make the transition. we in europe used to play yoshimitsu like a religion. i made some good money playing him in tekken3.

Ninjanuity said on January 29, 2012 at 10:54 a.m.

@11 Don't be an ass. Otherwise you're just another douche who thinks he's a elite professional on the character and no one else should use him.

KingGorilla said on February 2, 2012 at 5:46 p.m.

@#14 I never said any of those things learn how to read haha what a dumb ass you just proved my point.

XxRagingxDemonxX said on February 3, 2012 at 5:52 a.m.

So im guessing i cant sit on the ground and heal?? nor can i fly super high in the air?? i like soul calibur Yoshimitsu b/c i can fly in the air and stay up there, stab myself for a quick drop with high ass damage. Suicide stabbers.

XxRagingxDemonxX said on February 3, 2012 at 5:56 a.m.

Also, why is suicide such a weird input?? if it is like that in tekken i hate tekken Yoshimitsu then.

RedCycloneFTW said on February 7, 2012 at 4:01 a.m.

Sigh I just hope he is good in this game he is pretty decent in Tekken if you fake with him a lot and his juggle and bound moves have good priority.

@#8 Seriously? Read your comment you hypocrite.

3ALOOI said on February 12, 2012 at 9:48 a.m.

im used to Soul calibur yoshimitsu but hoping to be good in this one too.

Ninjanuity said on February 17, 2012 at 8:49 p.m.

@15 I didn;t say you said that stuff. How about YOU read. You didn't have to say it. You come off as an elitest prick. SO you just proved MY point. :)

Don't be mean.

Ninjanuity said on February 17, 2012 at 8:53 p.m.

@18 How am I being a hypocrite? I am saying it like it is. You can do whatever you want, but you will face the consequences if you do something wrong. Freedom means you shouldn't have consequences for your actions, but society says otherwise.

Watch your tone buddy. :)

KingGorilla said on February 18, 2012 at 1:16 p.m.

@#21 Look here kid the only thing free here is you. Crying over your keyboard replying to everything I say Haha it is as if I own you like a dog I am lovin it.

RedCycloneFTW said on February 18, 2012 at 1:27 p.m.

@#20 Sigh you are telling that dingus#15 to not say what he wants to say(You didn't have to say it. You come off as an elitest prick) on the internet really? read your comment guy.

@#8 The Internet gives you the luxury to say whatever you want with no consequences.

isn't this what you said? Hypocrite.

But then again the world needs more ignorant people like you...... so cheers. =p

Ninjanuity said on February 18, 2012 at 9:09 p.m.

@22 Whatever. People just want to play their game without anyone being a dick to them. Who cares if someone is free or not.

@23 First off, I'm not a guy.

Second, read my comment. The Internet gives you luxury to say what you want to say with no consequences, and that clouds your judgement. But when you go on sites like this, you sign a Terms of Service that tells you what you can and can't do. There's a double standard with how you act online in general and how you can act here.

Lastly, learn the definition of the word hypocrite before you start typing ater every sentence. A hypocrite is a person who engages in the same behaviors that they criticize others for doing, and last time I checked, I'm not being mean. My statement wasn't hypocritical in the slightest. And yet I'm ignorant? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

RedCycloneFTW said on February 19, 2012 at 12:59 a.m.

@#24 You mad hypocrite? lol

Ninjanuity said on February 19, 2012 at 9:30 a.m.

@26 "Uhhhhh man, what do I say? She's actually making sense.....I GOT IT!"

You mad hypocrite? lol

That'll totally show her who's boss! :P

Run along now, little boy.

KingGorilla said on February 19, 2012 at 10:03 a.m.

Seriously? That guy is trolling you hard, as much as I hate to agree with him you are ignorant, letting him troll you like that and wasting your time, then again I am enjoying the hell out of your kiddy rage. Please continue Hah.

RedCycloneFTW said on February 19, 2012 at 10:38 a.m.

@#26 You replied did you not, then again, I should not have underestimated your ignorance hypocrites seldom are. BTW if I am a little boy, then what does that say a bout you a fat cow who attacks children on comment sections like this, setting your self up like this, just to fail amuses me so, just don't forget to breathe whilst typing your come back comment. Cheers.

Ninjanuity said on February 19, 2012 at 11:45 a.m.

@27,28 OOOhh....I'm so scared! You little keyboard warriors are hilarious.

Do any of you even now what ignorance means? It’s a lack of knowledge, education, or awareness. You're using it as an insult when the word itself isn’t necessarily an insult. It’s been transformed into an insulting word just because of the way people use it but the word ignorant just means a lack of knowledge. Meaning you can be ignorant from a variety of topics such as astronomy to what it takes to be the worlds greatest pokemon master.

Find more creative ways to insult someone, little boy.

RedCycloneFTW said on February 20, 2012 at 8:54 a.m.

@#29 Wow, your still on about this hypocrite? Calm down... Get on with your life, or something. Whatever it is that you hypocrites do... Cheers.

Anyway, aside from the hypocrite. I am hyped for this game and for Yoshi, good luck to all.

diorjets said on February 20, 2012 at 1:30 p.m.

MAJIN SPIN LOW KICKS SAFE ON BLOCK

Ninjanuity said on February 20, 2012 at 2:17 p.m.

@30 XD alright aright I'll stop, no hard feeling Cyclone.

Are you picking up Yoshi? You have a PS3? I'd like to get some matches with you in SFxT, if that's OK with you. :)

RedCycloneFTW said on February 21, 2012 at 1:38 p.m.

@#32 I have a ps3 unfortunately, Twisted Metal destroyed my 60gb ps3. I'm still in the process of making a new U.S. account for my 320gb slim, but I am currently, enjoying the hell out of Asura's Wrath rite now, so I can't be bothered to make a new one, as of yet. I'll probably make one, on the 1st of March. Before I add you though, I would like to get a feel for the game 1st, its not really in my nature to play online rite from the get go. I still have to decide, on which character I want to pair Yoshi with. I also want to see what gems, would work for my team.

Ninjanuity said on February 21, 2012 at 4:52 p.m.

@33 Aww that sucks.. :( How did it destory it?

True. It takes a few days to get used to things. Take your time.

RedCycloneFTW said on February 22, 2012 at 11:33 a.m.

@34 Unfortunately, The game gave my 60gb, The YLOD. I lost most of my game data, and the PS3 closes randomly. Especially during long loading screens. Not only does Twisted Metal not work, but games like SSF4, UMVC3, MGS4, SC5, any of the Modern Warfare titles and Batman Arkham city, started to crash.

XxRagingxDemonxX said on February 23, 2012 at 10:17 a.m.

@RedCycloneFTW
lol Can't believe you called her a fat cow XD

Aside from that, Yoshimitsu is looking awesome in gameplay. This guy can be paird up with anyone and it wont be a bad choice. I just hope i can transition from Soul Calibur Yoshimitsu to this one. His playstyle in Tekken 5/6 cant remember which one, got changed drastically.

@Rugg
I can't believe you had the audacity to say that Yoshimitsu is a useless character. Yoshimitsu is the best mix-up person to play as. His different stances and healing forces you to be where they want you to be.

diorjets said on February 25, 2012 at 4:21 a.m.

God... I just realized I SUCK at doing forward down right forward motions to the left... WHY COULDN'T HE HAVE QCF MOTIONS LIKE KAZUYA! NOW IF I EVER PLAY ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SCREEN I'LL GET MY A** KICKED!

XxRagingxDemonxX said on February 25, 2012 at 11:08 a.m.

^^^
lol you better practice playing on the right side. If someone notices that. they will force you to the right side. Esp if they have a teleporting character Like Dhalsim, M. Bison, Akuma, Yoshimitsu.

Ninjanuity said on February 25, 2012 at 9:35 p.m.

@37 Go to training mode, and do the SRK motion on the left side 40 times. Then switch to the side and do it 40 times.

diorjets said on February 26, 2012 at 3:31 a.m.

Thanks for the tip, I've been practicing on Marvel 3 so all week. Still kinda disappointing he has all these weird inputs. At least disappointing for me who only started using a stick 2 months ago.

herrokitty said on March 10, 2012 at 12:23 p.m.

Flea is down + 3 kicks, not 3 punches

EddyGnjboi said on March 11, 2012 at 8 p.m.

I'm pretty sure people notice. And wrote it already but I'm just gonna be an ass and write it anyway: Flea is Down +3 kicks button

Jake_da_Thrilla said on March 11, 2012 at 8:38 p.m.

Yoshi is basically Dhalsim of Tekken; his walk speed is slow as hell, he has a teleport, and he hell if you don't know how to fight against him. I would love to see what an advanced player can do with him.