Hwoarang Street Fighter X Tekken Moves, Combos, Strategy Guide

High Kick Combo
, ,
Low Kick Combo
, , ,
Low & High Kick Combo
Low & High Smash Kick Combo
, (During Flamingo Stance)
Quick Kick Combo
, (During Flamingo Stance)
Flamingo Kick Combo
, (During Flamingo Stance)
Fire Storm

Properties

Super Arts

Super — Heel Explosion Combo
Damage
Super
310

Comments

Virtua_Kazama said on January 14, 2012 at 1:24 p.m.

Hwoarang was a combo maniac in Tekken. It's good to see some of his signatures make it to SF x Tekken.

Dk123 said on January 16, 2012 at 10:07 p.m.

Not really feeling all of these HQCs for the Tekken character

JohnY said on January 28, 2012 at 9:30 p.m.

Need Home Surgery...A possible Hwoarang beatdown on Ryu is probably the biggest reason to get this. Agreed it'll be hard to get used to all these motions when used to double taps in Tekken.

Soriphen said on January 28, 2012 at 10:14 p.m.

Possibly my fav character in fighting game history...<3 Hwoa. Kinda weird for Air Raid to be a HCF move when it's just uf + 4,4,4. Would be better if it was just QCF+K.

Twofour said on January 31, 2012 at 1:27 a.m.

Hwoarang !!!? WTF did capcom do to your move list ??? Lol wow

ssjkiego said on February 10, 2012 at 7:58 p.m.

where the hell is his TKD outfit? capcom wtf?

Frost said on February 11, 2012 at 11:40 a.m.

As a Hwoarang main in Tekken. I will play him but his movelist looks weird.

I'm not planning on taking SFxT serious anyway, TTT2 I will take serious.

Ninjanuity said on February 17, 2012 at 8:56 p.m.

You made me sad, #7.

DragonEXecuTionER said on March 8, 2012 at 6:52 a.m.

can't combo after air raid made me so disappointed. If anyone has comboed into it, please let me know.

stormofdantess said on March 9, 2012 at 7:56 p.m.

Hworang was among my most anticipated characters coming into this game, he didn't disappoint, but I've been playing with other characters. I hope I can get better at the game so I can play him well.

Ninjanuity said on March 11, 2012 at 7:21 p.m.

@10 That's the case with me too. Except I wanted to try other characters, then when the game hit, I ended up being better with Hwoarang.

ejones9106 said on March 12, 2012 at 11:33 a.m.

#9 you can combo from it but it has to be from the air and hit the character in the leg.

ejones9106 said on March 12, 2012 at 11:45 a.m.

I take that back. The best I got was a sweep from that.

DragonEXecuTionER said on March 26, 2012 at 10:52 a.m.

here's a big damage combo for those of you who main or second hwoarang:

HK-EX Hunting Hawk-Jumping HK- Cr. MP-Heavy Hunting Hawk.

pretty short combo, huh? But get this......it does 462 damage! and only costs one meter! conservative on meter spending, but pretty f'in strong. But I feel this is more of a punish combo.

DragonEXecuTionER said on April 5, 2012 at 8:07 a.m.

wazzap y'all ! Here's another combo that incorporates the flamingo stance.

j.MP- Flamingo stance- Fire Storm- ABC of your choice- Launcher.

I warn you, the j.MP into flamingo stance is incredibly difficult to pull off. But once you got the hang of it, the damage output is quite high.

SupremeBardock said on February 10, 2013 at 11:39 a.m.

The only Tekken character I've ever liked lol