Poison Street Fighter X Tekken Moves, Combos, Strategy Guide

Damage
Light
Medium
Hard
EX

Properties

Follow up (can be done 2x after Whip of Love, 3x for Ex)
Damage

Damage
Light
Medium
Hard
EX

Properties

Throw (press on hit to shift to a throw)
Damage

Properties

Super Arts

Love Storm
Damage
Super
310

Comments

korosuuu said on January 20, 2012 at 9:28 a.m.

She(!) is going to be my main character !
As long as she isn't ultra low tier I'm going to make it work !
~~~ still so long till release ~~~

THawk said on January 23, 2012 at 4:14 p.m.

I'm straight as an arrow, but I'd suck Poison's dick.

ArcShawdow said on January 25, 2012 at 9:16 p.m.

@2 Must be a pretty broken arrow then.

TehTy said on January 28, 2012 at 8:26 p.m.

I went to this page so I could clarify what attacks she has by their names. I was wrong.

VileEighty said on January 28, 2012 at 8:30 p.m.

@2 I'd be kneeling right there next to you.

Vandylizer said on January 28, 2012 at 10:06 p.m.

@#4 Yes I was a bit frustrated as well that I didn't know which moves went to which attacks (for example, which is the fireball, what does a "Kissed By a Goddess" even look like, etc) but I'm sure these guides will be updated by the approximate time the game comes out with a brief description about what the move looks like / functions as as well as some of their unique attacks, etc.
Right eventhubs staff? ;)

OminusBuster said on January 29, 2012 at 9:23 a.m.

@#2 i'll assume that was a joke.you have to be the most crooked arrow ever

XxRagingxDemonxX said on February 3, 2012 at 7:09 a.m.

@#7 OminusBuster

no, his arrow is still straight. but its a double sided arrow. it can go both ways.

SharkPrince said on February 3, 2012 at 10:29 p.m.

@#8 XxRagingxDemonxX

Props on the analogy.

ChunLi said on February 16, 2012 at 7:31 a.m.

-Whip of Love: Whip Rekka?

-Love Me Tender: I believe this is her command grab, where she leaps forward and grabs the opponent with her legs.

-Kissed by a Goddess: Her kick-SRK

-Aeolus Edge: Crescent Fireball, can charge into Whip Super.

That's what I think, from what I've seen.

AoiHana said on February 16, 2012 at 11:55 a.m.

WOW,Love me tender? is that a Elvis refrence? LOL

XxRagingxDemonxX said on February 27, 2012 at 4:39 p.m.
XxRagingxDemonxX said on February 28, 2012 at 11:43 a.m.

Hey! i found something on Sodom, idk if anyone saw it b/c it was impossible to see without constant pausing: http://gelbooru.com//samples/1228/sam...

On the wall it says "Sodom is behind you" For all you Sodom fans, this might be a big hint to disk or future DLC

BUYACUSHUN said on March 4, 2012 at 4:53 p.m.

LEEGGOO POISON NOW I GOT MY 4 CHARACTERS. GUILE LAW KING AND POISON

USAgent said on March 6, 2012 at 2:55 a.m.

Poison feels good--but limited. It isn't very hard to make her dance out there on the screen. Couple her with power-gems and she's formidable. cr.mk into her whip Rekka is gonna be essential. You can be close to the opponent and tap medium button twice for a slap and additional backhand--doesn't go into special but it's great.

I'd be careful when using KBG. The hitbox is pretty funky. People can jump right over or anti-air the hell out of Love Me Tender. Treat it like Cammy's Hooligan Combo. Press K for the additional unblockable grab. Just using LMT by itself is incredibly unsafe on block--for all versions. I hate that. Gotta play smart if you're going to stick with her. Her aerial normals are kind of funky and, like Cammy, you're going to have to rely on her weak kick if you want to mix up. Like Rose I like to jump in with her fierce punch (lovely arc) before committing to a combo.

She feels like she's lacking. Feels like she should have more. I don't think she's gonna be topping anyone's tier charts beyond eye-candy purposes. Oh, and her projectile works like Sakura's so be wary of that.

SilentSlade said on March 11, 2012 at 1:56 a.m.

I'll start by saying, I am very green to SFxTK

After playing for a few hours, I find that Poison is a nice addition to the SF bunch.
Definitely glad to see she's no longer loitering in the background.

That whip gives her a bit of a range advantage, and she packs more of a punch than you'd expect out of her. I have murdered opponents with 3 well timed and executed. bread and putter Jumping FP, FP , Whip of Love, Whip of Love, Whip of Love combos. Feels sort of like playing a gender confused fei long.

Her cross art is a little tricky to pull of. It is a bit slow, and arcs a bit into the air. Best for catching inbound airborne assailants.

Her charge is not bad at all, however be warned. The ex Aeolus Edge has multiple hits (2 I believe) and the Love Storm doesn't seem to have as much of an impact., so be wary of that, as a well placed fireball can cancel your charge art, not to mention a plethora of tekken characters with sneaky moves that may get past.

The charged Aeolus edge is safer than many charge attacks, as it has the benefit of still throwing out the projectile upon full charge so don't be afraid to go for it. You can always dash away if things look messy.

Kissed by a Goddess Is by far VERY Situational, and has one of the slowest recoveries I have experienced. Learn how it hits in Training, because it has a very funky path.
her HK and some of her Whips tend to be a somewhat safer AntiAir options depending on the inbound direction.

Gem game, If you focus on gems with 3x special attack hits, One solid Whip of Love combo can activate your gems, and you're off to a powerful early lead. I worked this out with some speed, power and meter gems, making a rainbow death whipping machine to start off a match. Definately a solid plus for her as getting all your gems active in the first 3 seconds can really put some stress on your opponents.

I find myself not using a lot of meter with her, so she tends to be a bit of a battery for later in the match.

Hope to see more discussion about Poison, and expect to see a lot of people whipping the piss out of each other online.

Cubaisdeath said on March 17, 2012 at 9:15 p.m.

@#13 its clearly a mistranslation. Everyone knows it's supposed to read "Sodomy is behind you"

hotpinkfighter said on March 22, 2012 at 5:04 p.m.

Please be gentle...

sabinox619 said on February 25, 2013 at 5:38 a.m.

From day 1 when i saw her in FF i feel in love with her LOL i played with her in mugen before but finally i can play her in an official game LOL oh and for the record poison is a female roxxy the orange haired one is the dude that what capcom classic collection stated and that's what i'm going with LMAO :D