Rufus Street Fighter X Tekken Moves, Combos, Strategy Guide

200
Hard
200
EX
210

Properties

or (Only or , or determines distance)
Galactic Tornado

Properties

Super Arts

Big Bang Typhoon
Damage
Super
320

Comments

Me said on February 16, 2012 at 4:21 p.m.

I hate Rufus

Kaiyuss said on February 19, 2012 at 5:12 p.m.

Gut.

Halos said on February 28, 2012 at 1:58 a.m.

Rufus is the greatest street fighter character ever created. a fast combo character that deals decent damage and actually takes skills to use unlike most of the other sf cast, theres very few characters that actually takes skills to learn. the only characters i would say take time to actually learn would be (viper, rufus, dhalsim, makoto, seth, gen, fuerte)

Jedda678 said on March 8, 2012 at 5:53 p.m.

@#3 Cody doesn't take skill? Honestly aside from the damage output the guy has he has no real wake-up game, he has to keep constant pressure with his slow walk speed, none of his moves are safe and he only has any real scary potential when it comes to frame traps. But Rufus is honestly brain-dead in my opinion. Dive kick at any angle/arc and then do it again if they block, go for a 1 hit tech throw or bait it then go into a basic BnB. Rufus is good, but the only time this guy needs any skill is when he is in a high-pressure rush down, he doesn't want to have his EX Messiah kick baited. Same for if he is in a zoning battle, he sucks against Juri for instance. Of course this is all from SSF4AE2012 so this may be different from SFxT but his plays style is the same from what i've noticed. But I am trying to find a good partner for him. Kazeya is ok but I want someone that I can juggle into for some nice damage.

Sogmor said on March 12, 2012 at 2:31 a.m.

I've been maining rufus since Vanilla sfiv

I'm honestly glad he made it into SFxT, but finding someone to really sync with him is giving me issues. I've been using Bob, Gief, Rolento, and King with him off and on but I don't think I'm finding much synergy here....

EddyGnjboi said on March 19, 2012 at 2:46 p.m.

Rufus is the best thanks