Ogre Street Fighter X Tekken Moves, Combos, Strategy Guide

Properties

Super Arts

Hell Inferno
Damage
Super
300

Comments

XxRagingxDemonxX said on February 15, 2012 at 7:42 p.m.

Ogre looking awesome as ever. Idc if he has Seths model, its being used properly now. lol

Savage_Alchemist said on February 15, 2012 at 11:20 p.m.

Awww man I cant wait! BisonXOgre
My main team

ShinBison said on February 16, 2012 at 3:38 a.m.

@2 hey thats my main team too =D lol

NDRL said on February 16, 2012 at 4:13 a.m.

Thinking about going Juri/Ogre. I hope this guy does Real Mesoamerican Damage.

GunHammers said on February 16, 2012 at 5:09 a.m.

King/Ogre

holy FFFF this guy looks nuts

Ninjanuity said on February 16, 2012 at 5:24 a.m.

@1 Why does everybody say this? Ogre is not meant to be a reskinned Seth model? His face looks EXACTLY like in Tekken 3 artwork, WAY before Seth was even conceived. Anyone who says he's using Seth's model obviously hasn't played Tekken and didn't do some research.

Virtua_Kazama said on February 16, 2012 at 7:02 a.m.

@Ninjanuity

They obviously never played Tekken 3 or better yet Tekken Tag Tournament.

XxRagingxDemonxX said on February 16, 2012 at 7:46 a.m.

@6 & 7

I did, i owned it. I was saying that for the people who keep saying its a Seth model, that idc if he is or isn't, Still playing as this beast of a char. I never thought he was a Seth model variant until someone said it. I still don't but it could be, he has the same height as Seth, just some Facial plastic surgery and it could look like anyone.

Savage_Alchemist said on February 16, 2012 at 9:29 a.m.

Aww man, lol I thought I wuz the only one thinkin of this team

wolfgohan said on February 19, 2012 at 10:21 p.m.

Ogre and akuma now that's an unstoppable team

Virtua_Kazama said on March 5, 2012 at 7:22 a.m.

Aww crap he got that spammable Lee Chaolan's infinite kick again! Hope I don't see ANY of you guys abusing it.

USAgent said on March 6, 2012 at 2:48 a.m.

Ogre is going to be a nightmare in the hands of a good player.

Savage_Alchemist said on March 7, 2012 at 12:14 a.m.

i am lovin bison and ogre rite now
cant wait to get decent again

Kawalorn said on June 20, 2012 at 11:53 a.m.

Lol why until I acidentally did it today I didn't know Blazing Kick reflects fireballs back at the opponent... Why no one ever told me about that? XD