Nina Street Fighter X Tekken Moves, Combos, Strategy Guide

Properties

Super Arts

Super — Double Explosion
Damage
Super
300

Comments

Keyblade said on June 19, 2011 at 5:13 p.m.

First again! Nina's inputs remind me of Adon's, I'm looking forward to playing with her!

JaeTheOne said on June 19, 2011 at 5:46 p.m.

i play nina in tekken so i will def play her

ChunLiSexBeast said on June 19, 2011 at 5:57 p.m.

Finally. A good Female character in a Capcom game. ALL PRAISE NINA <3

Lavama said on June 19, 2011 at 6:57 p.m.

I try to play as Nina in Tekken. Never said I could, but I try. I wonder if the original inputs will be here? And what moves did they keep?

jmastaflash1000 said on June 20, 2011 at 5:01 a.m.

yes! the geyser cannon.

Freyzii said on June 20, 2011 at 9:09 a.m.

Wonder if she will have that nut kick. Always fun.

Alfrebaut said on June 21, 2011 at 12:46 a.m.

I played Nina some at NCR9 last weekend. She has some of her 1,2 strings. At least 1, 2, 1 and 1, 2, 4. He has Divine Cannon, I think her CD is actually QCF+K, not HCF. For whatever reason, she also has an EX CD. Her charge move is her f+1+2, and is QCF+P. If you charge it long enough, it becomes EX. Charge it even longer and it becomes her super, which I think hits low, but the whiff animation is super long. The super input, without charging, is QCF+PPP, and as per this game, takes 2 meters. I'm not sure, but I think the move above, listed as "Skull Splitter," which looks a bit like her T6 u/f+1, which I kept doing by accident, is an overhead. I'm not certain, because I couldn't do it on purpose, but I think it might be. It looks pretty fast, too. Her cr.MK and st.HK are really good pokes, and her cr.HP and st.HK are both pretty good anti-airs. However, both her cr.LP and cr.LK seemed pretty slow.

One more note, I tried to do moves out of her CD, but I couldn't seem to get anything out, but I heard from another played that you can actually start her CD chain grabs from them. That's second hand info, though, so take that as you will.

Overall, she seems like a decent character, but I feel like to be good in SFxT, you kind of really need some sort of good reversal and while her poking game seems solid, I'm not sure she has all the tools she needs yet as of the build I played, but I also didn't know all the moves so take that with a grain of salt.

MaysTheCraze said on June 21, 2011 at 12:15 p.m.

Why does she always dress like a hooker, lol? Can't wait to play her.

Spigel said on June 21, 2011 at 9:39 p.m.

I'm the only one who think she is a weak character? I didn't see nothing decent with her like the other characters

Me said on January 31, 2012 at 4:09 p.m.

Nina SUCKS MY ROBOT BALLS!

Lemres said on February 4, 2012 at 8:17 a.m.

she needs more moves

CBX said on February 29, 2012 at 12:06 p.m.

that's the thing about these online guides for the tekken characters, a big chunk of their moves are there tekken strings listed as "unique attacks" in the command list all this is showing here are her special attacks and super art.

Freaknik2128 said on March 7, 2012 at 6:02 p.m.

Ivory Cutter's input is wrong:

It's Light PUNCH into MK,not light kick. Just sayin'.

Freaknik2128 said on March 7, 2012 at 6:04 p.m.

Sorry,I'm an idiot,it's light punch AND MK at the same time. God,that is so stupid.

USAgent said on May 3, 2012 at 2:18 p.m.

Lack of a viable mix-up hurts her a little bit. Good thing it isn't completely crippling. Making Nina dance out there lets you know you're up against a capable fighter. It's just getting in that makes it hard. You have to play a certain way that's a little off-putting.

USAgent said on May 4, 2012 at 5:06 a.m.

With a character like Nina you'd think she'd have a counter.

USAgent said on May 4, 2012 at 6:08 a.m.

Needs to be established that Ivory Cutter can only be performed when LP and MK are presented at the same time, not one after the other.

KingGorilla said on May 21, 2012 at 4:11 p.m.

Most people, who commented here. Probably cant link rolling dash into backhand slap...

sabinox619 said on February 25, 2013 at 5:32 a.m.

LOL her stamina is weak but they r defence gems to help her with that i always loved her and her sister Ana in the tekken series so she's a must for me here also!!