Trish Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Moves, Combos, Strategy Guide

Guide last updated on
February 21, 2011 at 10:04 p.m. PST

Trish Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Moves, Combos, Strategy Guide

Character Overview
This guide is not complete, please check back for new information over time.

Special Moves

Round Trip
Damage

118,600

Properties

Switch Sign
Properties

You can only do this move after performing Round Trip.

Trick "Hopscotch"

Assists
Type Move Class Angle
A Hopscotch Shot
B Peekaboo Shot
Y Low Voltage Shot

Move Legend
— Press any Attack Button (Light, Medium or Hard)

— Light Attack

— Medium Attack

— Hard/Heavy Attack

— The Exchange/Air Combo button

— Press two of the Attack Buttons at the same time.

Costume Colors
Trish's main costume colors in Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Credit
Contributions to this guide by SFilp, Ragionus, NekoStar, Raijin, Cyclone_Arkana, Janomy, Kanta Kun, Bad_Ken, TomatoHat, Poll Dog, FeelmissUU, Trintin and Akasha.

Comments

Danielq94 said on July 24, 2010 at 7:40 p.m.

Trish, Trish, Trish OMG She's My Main..
Trish, Trish, Trish.. 1st Comment

BlazinBlizzard said on July 24, 2010 at 7:45 p.m.

lulz ^^^

SurgeFist said on July 24, 2010 at 8:02 p.m.

wheres she from?

SmokeRulz said on July 24, 2010 at 8:31 p.m.

@#3 - Devil May Cry series, like Dante.

Katrinaj94 said on July 24, 2010 at 8:33 p.m.

Trish is from Devil May Cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have never played that game and I even know that LOL ;)
I have gotta say Trish looks kool I hope I can play as her cuz they say she is for advanced players :/

Sakura said on July 24, 2010 at 10:14 p.m.

While I'm usually not one for keep away characters, Dante's gonna be way too popular for my taste...

so I'll go with trish instead...

DarkBurialX said on July 24, 2010 at 10:20 p.m.

I can't wait to main Dante and Trish, I played devil may cry 4 and 3, I started the first one but didn't finish it which I regret.

derobird said on July 24, 2010 at 10:43 p.m.

she is gonna piss off so many people once people master her.........YES!!! Great addition to the game

Doctrine_Dark said on July 24, 2010 at 11:18 p.m.

Loving everything about Trish. She's really a pleasant surprise.

Jaf said on July 25, 2010 at 12:18 a.m.

The name of this artist eludes me...it reminds me of the artist for Marvel Nemesis

Ironmonk said on July 25, 2010 at 9:34 a.m.

Trish will be an great character to play, but not invincible cause her traps don't block projectiles. Why run after when you can tag in a projectile happy character & just blast her to death. I wonder what her Level 3 super is?

TehViraL said on July 26, 2010 at 6:28 p.m.

Trish is cool and all but Virgil would've made the game

guerillaman10 said on July 27, 2010 at 12:29 p.m.

man i want NERO!

SamJay123 said on July 28, 2010 at 9:27 a.m.

13# chun li's boyfriend yellin how trish is hot...

blargh_im_ded said on August 6, 2010 at 2:41 p.m.

they shouldve added DMC4 dante and nero -_-

VideoKid106 said on August 6, 2010 at 4 p.m.

I think she was a great adition, DMC fans hate her because they wanted Nero or Vergil (clones)

supermvc3 said on August 31, 2010 at 2:48 p.m.

nero and vergil look exactly like dante

ldfreeth said on September 4, 2010 at 2:33 p.m.

It's nice that they added another DMC character, however... Trish would've been my last pick. =p
It would be cool to be lady or even one of the enemies. Angelo Credo. Or whatever that dude is called. (It's been a while. X.x)

Awake88 said on September 27, 2010 at 11:58 a.m.

Trish is going to be my secondary character! Trish is going to be awesome!

Bibuki said on December 5, 2010 at 3:38 p.m.

Trish will most likely be in my team, along with Zero and X-23, but I'd pay to get her Gloria outfit (black Gloria outfit would be godlike). I don't really like her looks as she is right now.

Lyn said on December 14, 2010 at 6:06 a.m.

@#6

Trish isn't a keep away character.

She's a trapping character.

Super_Shoto_Fighter_4 said on December 21, 2010 at 3:31 p.m.

I will try Trish out. I've played Bayonetta but not DMC. Hopefully I can play her like Bayonetta xD

nat332 said on January 28, 2011 at 1:52 a.m.

YOU KNOW WHAT I DONT GET? WHY IS IT THAT WHEN YOU GO TO THE MORRIGEN CHARACTER MOVES EVERYONES TALKIN ABOUT MORRGANS BOOBS AND NO ONE IS TALKIN ABOUT HOW BIG TRISH'S ARE THRISH HAS THE BIGGEST BOOBS IN THE WHOLE GAME!!!

DEATHTRAP5000 said on February 4, 2011 at 7:18 a.m.

If you've guys played Guilty Gear XX#Reload, then congratulations. Trish = Testament

YoshinatorZ said on February 5, 2011 at 12:14 a.m.

Seeing how Trish plays, she seems to be alot like how I play Doronjo, but better. Might use instead of MODOK, but I hate how much of a pirate hooker she is. Her winning animation thing pisses me off.

Combo_Knight said on February 7, 2011 at 9:41 a.m.

#25 I was getting the same vibe lol

THawk said on February 16, 2011 at 12:14 a.m.

How can you hate her win pose? You're straight up homo for sure.

Anyway, I been using her all day and I must say she's my favorite so far. She can be extremely defensive and is also fast enough to rush down with good range. A little more health would be nice but oh well.

General_Awesomo said on February 22, 2011 at 12:45 p.m.

What's up with the pictures? Colors 2 and 4 are reversed. The guy that made those 2 pics made Trish face leftwards and then just reversed the pictures. You can tell by looking at her hair and the lightning break in her corset. That's sloppy.

General_Awesomo said on December 6, 2011 at 12:42 p.m.

So yeah, the costume colors 2 and 4 used to be facing to the left and reversed. With the addition of the UMvC3 colors, they fixed this. I also like that the Capcom characters are facing right, while the Marvel character are facing left. That's neat, thanks.