Felicia Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Moves, Combos, Strategy Guide

Guide last updated on
February 21, 2011 at 11:16 p.m. PST

Felicia Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Moves, Combos, Strategy Guide

Character Overview
This guide is not complete, please check back for new information over time.

Special Moves

Rolling Buckler

Felicia has three follow ups after a Rolling Buckler.

Neko Punch

400,000 - 443,000

Type Move Class Angle
A Rolling Buckler Direct
B Sand Splash Shot
Y Cat Spike Direct

Move Legend
— Press any Attack Button (Light, Medium or Hard)

— Light Attack

— Medium Attack

— Hard/Heavy Attack

— The Exchange/Air Combo button

— Press two of the Attack Buttons at the same time.

Costume Colors
Felicia's main costume colors in Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Contributions to this guide by SFilp, Ragionus, NekoStar, Raijin, Cyclone_Arkana, Janomy, Kanta Kun, Bad_Ken, TomatoHat, Poll Dog, FeelmissUU, Trintin and Akasha.

Tuthur said on July 7, 2010 at 6:17 a.m.

Unleash the FURRY

Artecz said on July 7, 2010 at 9:50 a.m.

Dancing flash!

Hrm said on July 7, 2010 at 11:21 a.m.

Wonder why they made sand splash a charge move this time? Hasn't it always been a qcf+k? They probably could have set it as a qcb so it didn't overlap with anything

Catalyst said on July 7, 2010 at 1:33 p.m.

Yeah, they changed the command, probably because it would overlap with her other moves. One of the drawbacks of the new button scheme.

AnsatsukenChamp said on July 8, 2010 at 3:30 p.m.

Weird, they introduce some darkstalker characters be4 capcom's first lady, chun li, plus rumors of a new darkstalkera game comin out, anybody see any hints for capcom's next fighting game, btw cant wait to play as her again

wonkatron said on July 14, 2010 at 11:07 a.m.

...darkstalkers is so damn old. if they're putting felicia in they'd better bring Ken masters. I'm def bringin my pooper scooper cause this is a load of *&%$

Danielq94 said on July 14, 2010 at 7:01 p.m.

Ken sucks why would they put him in it over felicia he's just a worse version of ryu, why should they clutter the roster up with people like ken when they can put intresting characters like felicia in it so get a life scrub it's marvel vs capcom not marvel vs street fighter jeez.. shoto fanboys

Katrinaj94 said on July 14, 2010 at 7:05 p.m.

Agree with daniel :) capcom shouldnt just use loads of street fighter characters cuz then it would just be boring! and dude @7 dont diss Felica she is a very good character.

AnsatsukenChamp said on July 17, 2010 at 12:06 p.m.

Ryu/Felicia/Deadpool or Ryu/Morrigan/Dante are the teams i want to use so far

jamheald said on July 17, 2010 at 2:02 p.m.

@4 They could take a leaf out of anakaris' book just make it back forward a

Sakura said on July 24, 2010 at 10:18 p.m.

Sand Splash a charge move! GTFO of here!

SamJay123 said on July 28, 2010 at 9:42 a.m.

never heard of her

Nyoronoru said on August 3, 2010 at 11:51 a.m.

If charge moves are anything like TvC you'll probably be able to charge it really really fast.

Zatorine said on August 21, 2010 at 2:42 a.m.

I can't wait to use her, she was one of my mains in MvC2, and also I do find it odd that sand splash is a charge move but if the charge time is as fast as TvC like what 14 said then I'm happy. =D TvC was an awesome game and MvC3 is gonna be EPIC! My team for this game so far is Felicia, Chun-Li, and Captain America.

Throwryuken said on August 26, 2010 at 2:37 p.m.

Felicia is so hot

chunlishusband said on August 27, 2010 at 5:54 p.m.

My fav pussy cat doll. So strong with an easy access. Can't to see her.

CrossoverFighterRyu93 said on September 19, 2010 at 9:28 p.m.

Shes my main in every fighting game shes in. I love to shed with this sexy kitty.

firebringer said on October 11, 2010 at 9:58 p.m.
Sakura said on January 28, 2011 at 9:05 p.m.

^ how was that a good felicia? I didn't see a single decent combo...

Mikeydactyl said on February 4, 2011 at 2:39 a.m.

lol yeah, I was looking for the part where the felica player got "good" haha

YoshinatorZ said on February 5, 2011 at 12:02 a.m.

Sand move a charge move?
Kitty Helper level 3?
well, there goes Felicia for me.

YoshinatorZ said on February 5, 2011 at 12:02 a.m.

I ment the help me move.
whatever, I hate charge characters.

Jaybonaut said on February 22, 2011 at 4:10 a.m.

*Looks at moves* Uh, she isn't a charge character. She has one move that charges - so I guess you don't hate her?

General_Awesomo said on February 22, 2011 at 11:43 a.m.

What's up with the pictures? Colors 2 and 4 are reversed. The guy that made those 2 pics made Felicia face leftwards and then just reversed the pictures. That's sloppy. You can tell by the pattern on her hair.

MarLightning said on May 25, 2011 at 1:59 a.m.

Hey I am playing Felicia. I can't find how to hold on a wall. How can I do that?

General_Awesomo said on December 6, 2011 at 12:42 p.m.

So yeah, the costume colors 2 and 4 used to be facing to the left and reversed. With the addition of the UMvC3 colors, they fixed this. I also like that the Capcom characters are facing right, while the Marvel character are facing left. That's neat, thanks.