Felicia Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Moves, Combos, Strategy Guide

Guide last updated on
February 21, 2011 at 11:16 p.m. PST

Felicia Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Moves, Combos, Strategy Guide

Character Overview
This guide is not complete, please check back for new information over time.

Special Moves

Rolling Buckler
Damage
Light
50,000
Medium
60,000
Hard
70,000

Felicia has three follow ups after a Rolling Buckler.

Neko Punch

Assists
Type Move Class Angle
A Rolling Buckler Direct
B Sand Splash Shot
Y Cat Spike Direct

Move Legend
— Press any Attack Button (Light, Medium or Hard)

— Light Attack

— Medium Attack

— Hard/Heavy Attack

— The Exchange/Air Combo button

— Press two of the Attack Buttons at the same time.

Costume Colors
Felicia's main costume colors in Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Credit
Contributions to this guide by SFilp, Ragionus, NekoStar, Raijin, Cyclone_Arkana, Janomy, Kanta Kun, Bad_Ken, TomatoHat, Poll Dog, FeelmissUU, Trintin and Akasha.

Comments

Tuthur said on July 7, 2010 at 6:17 a.m.

Unleash the FURRY

Artecz said on July 7, 2010 at 9:50 a.m.

Dancing flash!

Hrm said on July 7, 2010 at 11:21 a.m.

Wonder why they made sand splash a charge move this time? Hasn't it always been a qcf+k? They probably could have set it as a qcb so it didn't overlap with anything

Catalyst said on July 7, 2010 at 1:33 p.m.

@Hrm

Yeah, they changed the command, probably because it would overlap with her other moves. One of the drawbacks of the new button scheme.

AnsatsukenChamp said on July 8, 2010 at 3:30 p.m.

Weird, they introduce some darkstalker characters be4 capcom's first lady, chun li, plus rumors of a new darkstalkera game comin out, anybody see any hints for capcom's next fighting game, btw cant wait to play as her again

wonkatron said on July 14, 2010 at 11:07 a.m.

...darkstalkers is so damn old. if they're putting felicia in they'd better bring Ken masters. I'm def bringin my pooper scooper cause this is a load of *&%$

Danielq94 said on July 14, 2010 at 7:01 p.m.

Ken sucks why would they put him in it over felicia he's just a worse version of ryu, why should they clutter the roster up with people like ken when they can put intresting characters like felicia in it so get a life scrub it's marvel vs capcom not marvel vs street fighter jeez.. shoto fanboys

Katrinaj94 said on July 14, 2010 at 7:05 p.m.

Agree with daniel :) capcom shouldnt just use loads of street fighter characters cuz then it would just be boring! and dude @7 dont diss Felica she is a very good character.

AnsatsukenChamp said on July 17, 2010 at 12:06 p.m.

Ryu/Felicia/Deadpool or Ryu/Morrigan/Dante are the teams i want to use so far

jamheald said on July 17, 2010 at 2:02 p.m.

@4 They could take a leaf out of anakaris' book just make it back forward a

Sakura said on July 24, 2010 at 10:18 p.m.

Sand Splash a charge move! GTFO of here!

SamJay123 said on July 28, 2010 at 9:42 a.m.

never heard of her

Nyoro said on August 3, 2010 at 11:51 a.m.

If charge moves are anything like TvC you'll probably be able to charge it really really fast.

Zatorine said on August 21, 2010 at 2:42 a.m.

I can't wait to use her, she was one of my mains in MvC2, and also I do find it odd that sand splash is a charge move but if the charge time is as fast as TvC like what 14 said then I'm happy. =D TvC was an awesome game and MvC3 is gonna be EPIC! My team for this game so far is Felicia, Chun-Li, and Captain America.

Throwryuken said on August 26, 2010 at 2:37 p.m.

Felicia is so hot

chunlishusband said on August 27, 2010 at 5:54 p.m.

My fav pussy cat doll. So strong with an easy access. Can't to see her.

CrossoverFighterRyu93 said on September 19, 2010 at 9:28 p.m.

Shes my main in every fighting game shes in. I love to shed with this sexy kitty.

firebringer said on October 11, 2010 at 9:58 p.m.
Sakura said on January 28, 2011 at 9:05 p.m.

^ how was that a good felicia? I didn't see a single decent combo...

Mikeydactyl said on February 4, 2011 at 2:39 a.m.

@Sakura

lol yeah, I was looking for the part where the felica player got "good" haha

YoshinatorZ said on February 5, 2011 at 12:02 a.m.

Sand move a charge move?
Kitty Helper level 3?
well, there goes Felicia for me.

YoshinatorZ said on February 5, 2011 at 12:02 a.m.

I ment the help me move.
whatever, I hate charge characters.

Jaybonaut said on February 22, 2011 at 4:10 a.m.

*Looks at moves* Uh, she isn't a charge character. She has one move that charges - so I guess you don't hate her?

General_Awesomo said on February 22, 2011 at 11:43 a.m.

What's up with the pictures? Colors 2 and 4 are reversed. The guy that made those 2 pics made Felicia face leftwards and then just reversed the pictures. That's sloppy. You can tell by the pattern on her hair.

MarLightning said on May 25, 2011 at 1:59 a.m.

Hey I am playing Felicia. I can't find how to hold on a wall. How can I do that?

General_Awesomo said on December 6, 2011 at 12:42 p.m.

So yeah, the costume colors 2 and 4 used to be facing to the left and reversed. With the addition of the UMvC3 colors, they fixed this. I also like that the Capcom characters are facing right, while the Marvel character are facing left. That's neat, thanks.