Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix Strategy Guide -- Moves, Combos and Tips

M. Bison (Dictator)
Ryu
Sagat
T. Hawk
Vega (Claw)
Zangief

Comments

KenScrub said on March 20, 2010 at 10:53 p.m.

to sum up what #95 said was "I am leet scrub, come play me for some free wins".

Patrick said on April 26, 2010 at 11:27 a.m.

Adam B. I totally agree. PSP version of SSF2HDR would be perfect. I have a question, probably been asked a million times, but I can't stand Shryuken's website so I thought I'd ask it here...How do you get out of Ken's throw loop (or any jumping/block stun/throw-loop such as that one). All i've seen is that experts like Sirlin keep saying, it "can be extremely difficult to escape from". Well, unless you can tell me a way to escape it, let's just call it impossible to escape from. I've tried using reversals on it and i just keep getting trapped over and over again, is my timing just off on my reversal or is a reversal even possible here and there some other way to escape that i don't know about? Help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Patrick said on May 11, 2010 at 11:36 a.m.

Anyone...anyone...man this site has turned into a ghost-town.

Patrick said on May 11, 2010 at 11:36 a.m.

A shame too because it's formated so much better than SRK's site

Devon said on June 1, 2010 at 1:14 p.m.

sagat is the beast on this game. i play it on a japanese style arcade cabinet at my house

SamJay123 said on July 31, 2010 at 8:21 p.m.

Super Street fighter 2 HD turbo remix? why not a new game?

d3f1anc3 said on September 22, 2010 at 6:38 p.m.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Akuma is banned in tournaments right?

God I hope so.

Zangief886 said on September 23, 2010 at 2:05 p.m.

I love this game. Great graphics, moves, not to mention a fantasticly classic game. Shame the controls are kinda different, and the music is average.

Megatonbeef said on September 25, 2010 at 5:02 a.m.

Yes Akuma is banned in tournaments because thier are several characters that have no option against his offense. Akuma has been toned down since Super Turbo but he is still by far the best.

jesiramoun said on November 19, 2010 at 5:56 p.m.

hey guys.
is there any way that i can download this game for PC? no one's seeding the torrents i find. waaa i want to download this game :/

chickenwings said on November 30, 2010 at 7:58 p.m.

i wish more people played rhis. sf4 cant hold a candle to this.

Super_Shoto_Fighter_4 said on December 28, 2010 at 5:51 p.m.

People like you are the reason Capcom don't put there games on PC anymore. You guys beg for a PC version and make promises to pay and then download it for free. Get a job and pay for the games like everybody else.

SpaniardSRK said on January 18, 2011 at 10:16 p.m.

Anyone play this on xbl?

geni said on January 23, 2011 at 11:58 a.m.

I do

laserclass_2001 said on February 21, 2011 at 2:46 p.m.

Chun Li is my favorite.. If you love Street Fighter... CHECK THIS OUT!!! :)

Atreyuguy said on March 31, 2011 at 3:37 p.m.

@LazyNG

I've played you a few times and I'm pretty sure we are even.
Gamertag: Spidey Josh

Atreyuguy said on March 31, 2011 at 3:40 p.m.

@SpaniardSRK

Yes quite alot of people do add me if you want to play sometime.

Gamertag: Spidey Josh

DtothaRob said on November 9, 2011 at 12:12 a.m.

I really wish somethin could be done bout tha rage quittin. I swear I get quit on maybe 5-7 times a day. Acewolf75 may very well be tha biggest quitter i ever faced. Anyway despite tha people who keep quittin, I love this game n I love good competition. Always lookin for fun people to go against. Xbl: rage of tha rob

robert6q said on August 14, 2012 at 11:02 a.m.

Someone please tell me how Guile loses to Ryu? All Guile has to do is stay sweeping distance, and throw Light sonic booms...

1)Ryu can't throw Hadokens because Guile will cancel it with boom causing him get backfist.

2)Ryu can't Super,Tatsumaki,and jump because light Sonic Boom recover fast.

3]Ryu is force block sweeping distance and take Guile pressure